Grizzlies' Brandan Wright plans to sign with Rockets after buyout
Memphis Grizzlies forward/center Brandan Wright plans on signing with the Houston Rockets after being bought out by Memphis, per Shams Charania of Yahoo! Sports.
Wright is in discussions with Memphis on a buyout as the big man will be a free agent this summer and the Grizzlies are falling down the standings. If he does sign with Houston, he would serve as frontcourt depth behind Clint Capela, Ryan Anderson, and Nene Hilario.
The 30-year-old Wright has averaged 5.0 points, 3.4 rebounds, and 13.2 FanDuel points per game.
- Dallas' Wesley Matthews exits early on Wednesday with hamstring injury November 14th, 2018
- Toronto's Danny Green (back) makes an early exit on Wednesday November 14th, 2018
- Damian Lillard (knee) expected to play on Wednesday for Portland November 14th, 2018
- Mavericks' Wesley Matthews (hamstring) will play against Utah on Wednesday November 14th, 2018
- Phoenix's Trevor Ariza (personal) will not play against the Spurs on Wednesday November 14th, 2018
- Hawks' John Collins (ankle) listed as doubtful to play on Thursday November 14th, 2018
- James Ennis scores season-high 16 in victory for Houston November 14th, 2018
- Chris Paul puts up 21 points as Rockets win in Denver November 14th, 2018
- James Harden helps Rockets beat Nuggets with 22 points, 11 assists November 14th, 2018
- P.J. Tucker (illness) expected to play for Rockets Tuesday November 13th, 2018
- P.J. Tucker (illness) questionable to suit up on Tuesday for Houston November 12th, 2018
- Gerald Green (ankle) ruled out again for Rockets Tuesday November 12th, 2018