Grizzlies' Brandan Wright plans to sign with Rockets after buyout
Memphis Grizzlies forward/center Brandan Wright plans on signing with the Houston Rockets after being bought out by Memphis, per Shams Charania of Yahoo! Sports.
Wright is in discussions with Memphis on a buyout as the big man will be a free agent this summer and the Grizzlies are falling down the standings. If he does sign with Houston, he would serve as frontcourt depth behind Clint Capela, Ryan Anderson, and Nene Hilario.
The 30-year-old Wright has averaged 5.0 points, 3.4 rebounds, and 13.2 FanDuel points per game.
- 76ers' first round pick Zhaire Smith suffers foot fracture August 7th, 2018
- Greg Monroe signs one-year deal with Toronto August 6th, 2018
- Kevin Love reportedly signs 4-year, $120 million extension with Cavaliers July 24th, 2018
- Magic trade Dakari Johnson to Grizzlies July 23rd, 2018
- Jarell Martin traded from Memphis to Orlando July 23rd, 2018
- Hawks and Alex Len finalizing a deal July 21st, 2018
- Carmelo Anthony verbally agrees to sign with Houston August 7th, 2018
- Carmelo Anthony finalizes buyout with Hawks July 30th, 2018
- Clint Capela re-signs with Houston for five-years, $90M July 27th, 2018
- Carmelo Anthony reportedly intends to sign with Rockets July 23rd, 2018
- Carmelo Anthony reportedly traded from Thunder to Hawks, will be waived July 19th, 2018
- Thunder's Carmelo Anthony has met with Houston and Miami July 10th, 2018