Grizzlies' Brandan Wright plans to sign with Rockets after buyout
Memphis Grizzlies forward/center Brandan Wright plans on signing with the Houston Rockets after being bought out by Memphis, per Shams Charania of Yahoo! Sports.
Wright is in discussions with Memphis on a buyout as the big man will be a free agent this summer and the Grizzlies are falling down the standings. If he does sign with Houston, he would serve as frontcourt depth behind Clint Capela, Ryan Anderson, and Nene Hilario.
The 30-year-old Wright has averaged 5.0 points, 3.4 rebounds, and 13.2 FanDuel points per game.
- Kevin Love will not return for Cavs on Friday night May 25th, 2018
- Kevon Looney will get another start for Warriors on Thursday May 24th, 2018
- Andre Iguodala (leg) still out for Warriors on Thursday May 24th, 2018
- Warriors' Klay Thompson (knee) will play on Thursday May 24th, 2018
- Giannis Antetokounmpo leads All-NBA Second Team in votes May 24th, 2018
- Warriors' Stephen Curry leads vote-getters on All-NBA Third Team May 24th, 2018
- Eric Gordon to start in place of Chris Paul (hamstring) for Game 6 of the Western Conference Finals May 25th, 2018
- Rockets' Chris Paul (hamstring) ruled out for Game 6 May 25th, 2018
- Rockets' James Harden unanimously awarded First Team All-NBA honors May 24th, 2018
- Rockets' Chris Paul playing on sore foot May 23rd, 2018
- Chris Paul scores 27 points as Rockets even things up with Warriors May 23rd, 2018
- Chris Paul shoots just 5-for-16 in Rockets' Game 3 loss May 21st, 2018