Grizzlies' Brandan Wright plans to sign with Rockets after buyout
Memphis Grizzlies forward/center Brandan Wright plans on signing with the Houston Rockets after being bought out by Memphis, per Shams Charania of Yahoo! Sports.
Wright is in discussions with Memphis on a buyout as the big man will be a free agent this summer and the Grizzlies are falling down the standings. If he does sign with Houston, he would serve as frontcourt depth behind Clint Capela, Ryan Anderson, and Nene Hilario.
The 30-year-old Wright has averaged 5.0 points, 3.4 rebounds, and 13.2 FanDuel points per game.
- Pelicans reportedly name Danny Ferry as interim general manager on Friday February 15th, 2019
- Boston's Kyrie Irving (knee) 'very, very close' to returning February 15th, 2019
- Kent Bazemore scores 16 in 27 minutes, Hawks lose to Knicks February 15th, 2019
- Luke Kornet goes 3-of-16, adds 4 steals in rare Knicks' victory February 15th, 2019
- Pelicans' Kenrich Williams bounces back with 9 points, 12 boards February 15th, 2019
- Nerlens Noel scores season-high 22, grabs 13 boards in Thunder loss February 15th, 2019
- Patrick Patterson starting on Thursday for Thunder February 14th, 2019
- Markieff Morris reportedly agrees to deal with Thunder February 14th, 2019
- James Harden not on Rockets' injury report Wednesday February 13th, 2019
- Austin Rivers (elbow) out on Wednesday for Houston February 12th, 2019
- Markieff Morris (neck) cleared to play February 11th, 2019
- Chris Paul posts 18 points, 10 boards, 9 dimes for Houston February 10th, 2019