Ryan Anderson (ankle) will play Friday for Houston
Houston Rockets forward Ryan Anderson (ankle) will play on Friday versus the Denver Nuggets.
Anderson has missed the last game and a half with an ankle injury but is ready to play the Nuggets after getting a few days to rest. He is expected to start with P.J. Tucker returning to a reserve role on Friday.
Our models project Anderson for 18.3 FanDuel points in 25.4 minutes on Friday.
- Miami's Kelly Olynyk (shoulder) listed as doubtful for Friday February 21st, 2018
- Pistons' Reggie Jackson (ankle) still a couple weeks from return February 21st, 2018
- Knicks expected to start Emmanuel Mudiay on Thursday February 21st, 2018
- Clippers' Avery Bradley (groin) '50/50' to play Thursday February 21st, 2018
- Pacers' Darren Collison (knee) to miss at least one more week February 21st, 2018
- Celtics' Marcus Smart (hand) cleared to practice, will play Friday February 21st, 2018
- Clint Capela double-doubles in Rockets' 10th straight win February 15th, 2018
- Chris Paul scores 19 points with 7 assists in Rockets' victory February 15th, 2018
- James Harden scores 28 points with 9 rebounds, 9 assists in Rockets' victory February 15th, 2018
- Eric Gordon (knee) will not play Wednesday in Houston February 14th, 2018
- Nene (rest) sitting out Wednesday as Rockets play on second night of a back-to-back February 14th, 2018
- Troy Williams waived by Rockets February 14th, 2018