Ryan Anderson (ankle) will play Friday for Houston
Houston Rockets forward Ryan Anderson (ankle) will play on Friday versus the Denver Nuggets.
Anderson has missed the last game and a half with an ankle injury but is ready to play the Nuggets after getting a few days to rest. He is expected to start with P.J. Tucker returning to a reserve role on Friday.
Our models project Anderson for 18.3 FanDuel points in 25.4 minutes on Friday.
- Sixers' Robert Covington (finger) undergoes surgery, to be re-evaluated in 2-3 weeks May 17th, 2018
- Kevin Durant drops 38 points in Warriors' Game 2 loss May 17th, 2018
- Mike Budenholzer reportedly agrees to become head coach of the Milwaukee Bucks May 16th, 2018
- Jaylen Brown leads Celtics to Game 2 win with 23 points May 16th, 2018
- LeBron James' triple-double not enough as Cavaliers lose Game 2 May 16th, 2018
- Phoenix Suns land the number one pick in the 2018 NBA Draft May 15th, 2018
- P.J. Tucker unloads 22 points as Rockets tie series May 17th, 2018
- James Harden leads Rockets to Game 2 win with 27 points May 17th, 2018
- Chris Paul scores 23 points with 11 boards in Rockets' Game 1 loss May 15th, 2018
- James Harden's 41 points not enough for Rockets in Game 1 May 15th, 2018
- Chris Paul drops 27 points and 12 rebounds in Rockets' win May 7th, 2018
- Clint Capela double-doubles as Rockets take Game 4 May 7th, 2018