Larry Nance Jr. won't make his Cavs' debut on Friday
Cleveland Cavaliers forward Larry Nance Jr. will not be available to play on Friday.
Nace and fellow Cavs' newcomers, George Hill, Jordan Clarkson, and Rodney Hood will all not play on Friday after being acquired just 24 hours ago. That leaves the Cavs' shorthanded with LeBron James stating at power forward and Jeff Green backing him up.
Nance had averaged 23.4 FanDuel points in 22.0 minutes per game this season with the Los Angeles Lakers.
- Mavs' Jalen Brunson to start in place of Luka Doncic Friday February 22nd, 2019
- Minnesota's Taj Gibson starting in place of Karl-Anthony Towns Friday February 22nd, 2019
- Lakers' Lonzo Ball (ankle) could be out longer than six weeks due to bone bruise February 22nd, 2019
- Luke Kennard playing with Pistons' second unit on Friday February 22nd, 2019
- Wayne Ellington starting over Luke Kennard Friday for Detroit February 22nd, 2019
- Mavericks' Luka Doncic (ankle) ruled out for Friday's game against Denver February 22nd, 2019
- Ante Zizic to make another start for Cavaliers versus Suns February 21st, 2019
- Kevin Love still on minutes limit for Cavaliers Thursday February 21st, 2019
- Jordan Clarkson's career-high 42 points unable to carry Cavaliers February 14th, 2019
- Larry Nance Jr. playing with Cleveland's second unit on Wednesday February 13th, 2019
- Ante Zizic (back) returns to the Cavs' starting lineup Wednesday versus Nets February 13th, 2019
- Ante Zizic (back) available to play for Cavaliers Wednesday February 13th, 2019