Rodney Hood not cleared to play for Cavaliers on Friday
Guard/forward Rodney Hood will not make his Cleveland Cavaliers debut on Friday against the Atlanta Hawks.
As expected, with Iman Shumpert still needing to pass a physical, Hood and George Hill will not be cleared to play on Friday.
Hood averaged 23.9 FanDuel points in 39 games for the Utah Jazz this season.
- Miami's Kelly Olynyk (shoulder) listed as doubtful for Friday February 21st, 2018
- Pistons' Reggie Jackson (ankle) still a couple weeks from return February 21st, 2018
- Knicks expected to start Emmanuel Mudiay on Thursday February 21st, 2018
- Clippers' Avery Bradley (groin) '50/50' to play Thursday February 21st, 2018
- Pacers' Darren Collison (knee) to miss at least one more week February 21st, 2018
- Celtics' Marcus Smart (hand) cleared to practice, will play Friday February 21st, 2018
- Cavs' Kevin Love 'about a month' away from return February 20th, 2018
- Cavs' LeBron James scores 29, wins third All-Star Game MVP February 19th, 2018
- LeBron James puts up 37-8-8 line in Cavs' win February 14th, 2018
- Larry Nance Jr. nearly misses a double-double as Cavaliers win again February 14th, 2018
- Rodney Hood scores 15 points in 19 minutes in Cavaliers debut February 12th, 2018
- Jordan Clarkson scores 17 points with 3 3-pointers on 7-of-11 shooting in Cavaliers debut February 12th, 2018