Jameer Nelson is available to play for the Pistons on Friday
Detroit Pistons guard Jameer Nelson is available for Friday's game against the Los Angeles Clippers.
Nelson and Stan Van Gundy go way back from their Orlando Magic days, so it's possible Nelson jumps right in and backs up Ish Smith tonight, but it's unlikely he plays significant minutes. James Ennis, who was also acquired by the Pistons, will not be available after getting stuck in bad weather today.
Nelson averaged 13.6 FanDuel points in 20.9 minutes a game with the New Orleans Pelicans this season.
- Portland's Maurice Harkless (knee) inactive on Wednesday January 16th, 2019
- Damian Lillard (hand) available to play Wednesday for Portland January 16th, 2019
- Spurs' Pau Gasol moves to the bench with Rudy Gay starting Wednesday January 16th, 2019
- Chicago's Wendell Carter (thumb) ruled out for Thursday's game versus Denver January 16th, 2019
- Rudy Gay (wrist) to return to Spurs' starting lineup Wednesday January 16th, 2019
- Mavericks' Dennis Smith Jr. (illness) ruled out on Wednesday January 16th, 2019
- Zaza Pachulia (leg) questionable on Wednesday for Detroit January 15th, 2019
- Zaza Pachulia (leg) will remain out for Detroit Monday January 14th, 2019
- Ish Smith (groin) will play Monday for Detroit January 14th, 2019
- Blake Griffin bakes up 44 points, Pistons topple Clippers January 13th, 2019
- Luke Kennard playing with Pistons' second unit on Saturday January 12th, 2019
- Pistons' Blake Griffin (rest) starting against the Clippers on Saturday January 12th, 2019