Spurs' Dejounte Murray (ankle) ruled out for Saturday's game
San Antonio Spurs guard Dejounte Murray (ankle) will not play in Saturday's game against the Golden State Warriors.
Murray was forced to leave Wednesday's game after spraining his ankle, and will be held out on Saturday. A timetable for his return hasn't been given, so it's unclear if he'll need to miss multiple games. Tony Parker (back) will also be out, so Patty Mills, Bryn Forbes and Derrick White should all see additional playing time.
Murray has averaged 19.4 FanDuel points per game this season.
- Miami's Kelly Olynyk (shoulder) listed as doubtful for Friday February 21st, 2018
- Pistons' Reggie Jackson (ankle) still a couple weeks from return February 21st, 2018
- Knicks expected to start Emmanuel Mudiay on Thursday February 21st, 2018
- Clippers' Avery Bradley (groin) '50/50' to play Thursday February 21st, 2018
- Pacers' Darren Collison (knee) to miss at least one more week February 21st, 2018
- Celtics' Marcus Smart (hand) cleared to practice, will play Friday February 21st, 2018
- Tiago Splitter announces retirement from NBA February 19th, 2018
- Joffrey Lauvergne scores career-high 26 points in Spurs' loss February 14th, 2018
- Kyle Anderson's usage takes a hit in Spurs' loss to Nuggets February 14th, 2018
- Pau Gasol puts up 10 points and 7 rebounds in Spurs' third straight loss February 14th, 2018
- Danny Green chips in 7 points and 6 boards in Spurs' loss to Nuggets on Tuesday February 14th, 2018
- Spurs' Dejounte Murray contributes across the board in a loss to the Nuggets on Tuesday February 14th, 2018