Hawks' Tyler Cavanaugh (ankle) might not play until after All-Star break
According to Hawks.com's KL Chouinard, Atlanta Hawks power forward/center Tyler Cavanaugh might not return until after the All-Star break.
Cavanaugh wasn't really in the rotation before suffering his right ankle injury. However, his absence solidifies the limited minutes of Dewayne Dedmon, Miles Plumlee and Mike Muscala.
Over 30 games, Cavanaugh is averaging 5.0 points, 3.3 rebounds and 0.9 threes in 13.8 minutes per game.
- Bucks sign Kyle Korver to a one-year contract on Saturday July 20th, 2019
- Justin Holiday reportedly signs a one-year deal with the Pacers July 19th, 2019
- Raptors' Kyle Lowry has procedure on left thumb July 18th, 2019
- Philadelphia's Ben Simmons signs a five-year extension on Monday July 15th, 2019
- Tyson Chandler signs a one-year contract with the Rockets July 12th, 2019
- Chris Paul headed to Oklahoma City in blockbuster deal July 11th, 2019
- Jazz reportedly sign Jeff Green to a one-year contract July 2nd, 2019
- Pelicans aquire Derrick Favors from the Jazz for draft picks July 1st, 2019
- Bojan Bogdanovic reportedly joins the Jazz on Sunday June 30th, 2019
- Report: Mike Conley traded to Utah from Memphis in exchange for Kyle Korver, Grayson Allen, Jae Crowder, picks June 19th, 2019
- Donovan Mitchell scores 31 as Jazz avoid sweep April 23rd, 2019
- Derrick Favors coming off the Jazz's bench on Saturday April 20th, 2019