Miami's Goran Dragic (knee) will not play on Saturday, Wayne Ellington is starting in his place
Miami Heat guard Goran Dragic (knee) is technically active for Saturday's game against the Charlotte Hornets, but will not play.
Wayne Ellington will start in place of Dragic. Although Dragic will be in uniform, he is not expected to play tonight. Justise Winslow and Derrick Jones Jr. should also see more playing time
Dragic has averaged 30.4 FanDuel points per game this season.
- Dallas' Wesley Matthews exits early on Wednesday with hamstring injury November 14th, 2018
- Toronto's Danny Green (back) makes an early exit on Wednesday November 14th, 2018
- Damian Lillard (knee) expected to play on Wednesday for Portland November 14th, 2018
- Mavericks' Wesley Matthews (hamstring) will play against Utah on Wednesday November 14th, 2018
- Phoenix's Trevor Ariza (personal) will not play against the Spurs on Wednesday November 14th, 2018
- Hawks' John Collins (ankle) listed as doubtful to play on Thursday November 14th, 2018
- Derrick Jones Jr. out for Heat Wednesday due to illness November 14th, 2018
- Miami's Derrick Jones Jr. (illness) questionable on Wednesday November 14th, 2018
- Miami's Dwyane Wade expected to miss at least another week November 11th, 2018
- Miami's Goran Dragic (knee) starting on Saturday November 10th, 2018
- Kelly Olynyk (ribs) will play on Saturday for Miami November 10th, 2018
- Miami's Derrick Jones Jr. (knee) is now availble to play on Friday November 9th, 2018