Nuggets' Emmanuel Mudiay (ankle) out on Wednesday night
Denver Nuggets guard Emmanuel Mudiay will not play in Wednesday's game versus the Minnesota Timberwolves as he continues to deal with an ankle injury.
Mudiay will miss his second-straight game, after injuring his ankle early in Friday's game versus the New Orleans Pelicans. The Nuggets recalled Monte Morris to help fill Mudiay's absence.
numberFire's models project Mudiay to average 9.9 points, 2.7 rebounds and 4.3 assists in 24.3 minutes per game over the remainder of the season.
- Jimmy Butler has reportedly requested a trade from the Timberwolves September 19th, 2018
- Dion Waiters (foot) will likely miss Heat season opener September 18th, 2018
- Luol Deng agrees to one-year, $2.4 million contract with Timberwolves September 10th, 2018
- Suns' Devin Booker has hand surgery, will miss six weeks September 10th, 2018
- Tyrone Wallace agrees to offer sheet with Pelicans September 3rd, 2018
- Lakers and Luol Deng agree to buyout September 1st, 2018
- Knicks won't rule out sitting Kristaps Porzingis (knee) the entire season September 17th, 2018
- Pacers ink Kyle O'Quinn to a one-year, $4.5 million deal July 6th, 2018
- Mario Hezonja signing with Knicks on one-year contract July 2nd, 2018
- Enes Kanter picks up player option, will remain with Knicks in 2018-19 June 29th, 2018
- Enes Kanter still undecided on contract decision with Knicks June 25th, 2018
- The New York Knicks select Kevin Knox with the ninth pick of the 2018 NBA Draft June 21st, 2018