Karl-Anthony Towns records 30-point double-double in Timberwolves' win on Thursday
Minnesota Timberwolves center Karl-Anthony Towns scored 30 points with 14 rebounds, 5 assists and 5 blocks versus the Sacramento Kings on Thursday.
Towns hit the 30-point mark for the third time this season while shooting 68.8% from the field and set a new season-high in blocks. He joins Kevin Garnett as just the second Timberwolves player ever to record a record at least 30 points, 10 rebounds, five assists and five blocks in a game.
numberFire's models projected Towns for 44.2 FanDuel points and he exploded for 72.3.
- Lakers' DeMarcus Cousins believed to be dealing with torn ACL August 15th, 2019
- Mike Yastrzemski sitting on Friday for Giants August 9th, 2019
- Golden State's Draymond Green reportedly signs a four-year extension on Saturday August 3rd, 2019
- Wizards' John Wall (Achilles) expected to miss the entire 2019-20 season July 22nd, 2019
- Bucks sign Kyle Korver to a one-year contract on Saturday July 20th, 2019
- Justin Holiday reportedly signs a one-year deal with the Pacers July 19th, 2019
- Portland's Jake Layman reportedly on the move to Minnesota via sign-and-trade July 3rd, 2019
- Jordan Bell reportedly settles on deal with Timberwolves July 1st, 2019
- Minnesota selects Jarrett Culver with No. 6 pick June 20th, 2019
- Minnesota sends Dario Saric to Phoenix to move up in draft June 20th, 2019
- Timberwolves' Karl-Anthony Towns (knee) officially ruled out on Wednesday April 10th, 2019
- Minnesota's Taj Gibson doubtful Wednesday April 10th, 2019