Karl-Anthony Towns records 30-point double-double in Timberwolves' win on Thursday
Minnesota Timberwolves center Karl-Anthony Towns scored 30 points with 14 rebounds, 5 assists and 5 blocks versus the Sacramento Kings on Thursday.
Towns hit the 30-point mark for the third time this season while shooting 68.8% from the field and set a new season-high in blocks. He joins Kevin Garnett as just the second Timberwolves player ever to record a record at least 30 points, 10 rebounds, five assists and five blocks in a game.
numberFire's models projected Towns for 44.2 FanDuel points and he exploded for 72.3.
- Jon Leuer retires after 8 seasons May 25th, 2020
- Portland's Rodney Hood (Achilles) not ready to return May 23rd, 2020
- Utah's Mike Conley 'will be asked to score and create more' May 19th, 2020
- Jazz's Bojan Bogdanovic undergoing wrist surgery May 18th, 2020
- Detroit's Blake Griffin (knee) 'ready to get back to playing' May 12th, 2020
- Berman: Knicks unsure if Kevin Knox 'is part of their future' April 18th, 2020
- Timberwolves' Kelan Martin (ankle) out Tuesday March 10th, 2020
- Kelan Martin (ankle) ruled out for Minnesota on Sunday March 8th, 2020
- Timberwolves' Naz Reid turns in double-double with full line March 4th, 2020
- Woj: Timberwolves reportedly agree to contract buyout with Allen Crabbe on Saturday February 29th, 2020
- Timberwolves' D'Angelo Russell starting on Monday, Jordan McLaughlin to bench February 24th, 2020
- Jordan McLaughlin playing with Minnesota's second unit on Monday February 24th, 2020