Cavaliers' Kevin Love (knee) is 'fine' after exiting Tuesday's preseason game
Cleveland Cavaliers forward/center Kevin Love is okay after banging knees during Tuesday's preseason game, reports Fox Sports Ohio's Fred McLeod.
Love left the game and had his knee attended to on the bench. He never went to the locker room, which all but confirms that the injury is minor. As the team's starting center this season, he should be good to go for next Tuesday's season opener against the Boston Celtics.
Over 2,624 minutes, our models project Love to tally 1,503 points, 200 three-pointers, 870 rebounds and 201 assists in 76 games this season.
- Jared Dudley (knee) will not play on Sunday for Phoenix November 19th, 2017
- Tyson Chandler (illness) ruled out by Phoenix for Sunday November 19th, 2017
- Omri Casspi starting in place of Kevin Durant as Warriors play the Nets Sunday November 19th, 2017
- Tim Frazier starting in place of John Wall for Wizards on Sunday November 19th, 2017
- Sixers' Jerryd Bayless (wrist) expected to play on Monday November 19th, 2017
- Serge Ibaka (knee) will play Sunday in Toronto November 19th, 2017
- Cavaliers' Iman Shumpert (knee) to miss 5-7 days November 18th, 2017
- Cavs' Dwyane Wade turns back the clock with a vintage performance on Friday November 18th, 2017
- LeBron James posts a monster line in Cavs' comeback OT win on Friday November 17th, 2017
- Cavaliers' Derrick Rose (ankle) out Friday, at least two more weeks November 17th, 2017
- LeBron James drops 30 as Cleveland beats Charlotte November 16th, 2017
- Kevin Love goes for 22 and 10 in Cavaliers' win November 16th, 2017