Cavaliers' Kevin Love (knee) is 'fine' after exiting Tuesday's preseason game
Cleveland Cavaliers forward/center Kevin Love is okay after banging knees during Tuesday's preseason game, reports Fox Sports Ohio's Fred McLeod.
Love left the game and had his knee attended to on the bench. He never went to the locker room, which all but confirms that the injury is minor. As the team's starting center this season, he should be good to go for next Tuesday's season opener against the Boston Celtics.
Over 2,624 minutes, our models project Love to tally 1,503 points, 200 three-pointers, 870 rebounds and 201 assists in 76 games this season.
- Reggie Jackson starting for Pistons on Tuesday, will be limited to 15 minutes March 20th, 2018
- Doug McDermott working with Mavericks' second unit on Tuesday night March 20th, 2018
- Dorian Finney-Smith (rest) starting for Dallas versus Pelicans March 20th, 2018
- Kyle Collinsworth coming off Mavericks' bench on Tuesday March 20th, 2018
- Harrison Barnes (rest) back in Mavericks' lineup against New Orleans March 20th, 2018
- J.J. Barea (rib) starting for Mavericks on Tuesday after one-game absence March 20th, 2018
- Tristan Thompson (ankle) questionable for Cavaliers on Wednesday March 20th, 2018
- Cavs' Rodney Hood (back) questionable Wednesday against Raptors March 20th, 2018
- Rodney Hood (back) ruled out in Cavaliers' game notes for Wednesday March 20th, 2018
- Larry Nance (hamstring) listed as out for Cavaliers on Wednesday March 20th, 2018
- LeBron James drops a huge triple-double as Cavaliers beat Bucks March 20th, 2018
- Cavaliers send Ante Zizic back to the bench with return of Kevin Love March 19th, 2018