Cavaliers' Kevin Love (knee) is 'fine' after exiting Tuesday's preseason game
Cleveland Cavaliers forward/center Kevin Love is okay after banging knees during Tuesday's preseason game, reports Fox Sports Ohio's Fred McLeod.
Love left the game and had his knee attended to on the bench. He never went to the locker room, which all but confirms that the injury is minor. As the team's starting center this season, he should be good to go for next Tuesday's season opener against the Boston Celtics.
Over 2,624 minutes, our models project Love to tally 1,503 points, 200 three-pointers, 870 rebounds and 201 assists in 76 games this season.
- 76ers send Timothe Luwawu-Cabarrot to Thunder July 19th, 2018
- Justin Anderson goes from 76ers to Hawks July 19th, 2018
- Mike Muscala reportedly moves from Hawks to 76ers July 19th, 2018
- Thunder reportedly acquire Dennis Schroder from Hawks for Melo July 19th, 2018
- Carmelo Anthony reportedly traded from Thunder to Hawks, will be waived July 19th, 2018
- Yogi Ferrell reportedly re-ups with Mavericks for 2 years July 19th, 2018
- Channing Frye agrees to one-year deal with Cleveland July 14th, 2018
- Jose Calderon signs one-year deal with Detroit July 2nd, 2018
- LeBron James on his way to L.A. after signing four-year, $154M deal with Lakers July 1st, 2018
- LeBron James declines 2018-19 player option with Cavaliers to become a free agent June 29th, 2018
- The Cleveland Cavaliers choose Collin Sexton with the 8th pick of the 2018 NBA Draft June 21st, 2018
- Cavaliers' LeBron James not fond of playing in Houston next season June 19th, 2018