Cavaliers' Kevin Love (knee) is 'fine' after exiting Tuesday's preseason game
Cleveland Cavaliers forward/center Kevin Love is okay after banging knees during Tuesday's preseason game, reports Fox Sports Ohio's Fred McLeod.
Love left the game and had his knee attended to on the bench. He never went to the locker room, which all but confirms that the injury is minor. As the team's starting center this season, he should be good to go for next Tuesday's season opener against the Boston Celtics.
Over 2,624 minutes, our models project Love to tally 1,503 points, 200 three-pointers, 870 rebounds and 201 assists in 76 games this season.
- Josh Jackson (groin) will start again for Suns on Tuesday January 16th, 2018
- Nuggets' Mason Plumlee (core muscle) probable against Mavericks January 16th, 2018
- Andre Iguodala (calf) questionable for Warriors on Wednesday January 16th, 2018
- Warriors' Draymond Green (shoulder) questionable for Wednesday night January 16th, 2018
- Suns' T.J. Warren (back) officially out Tuesday in Portland January 16th, 2018
- Brandon Ingram (ankle) listed as questionable Wednesday for Lakers January 16th, 2018
- Report: Cavaliers acknowledge "growing discontent" with state of team January 16th, 2018
- Kevin Love scores 17 points, adds 7 rebounds in all-around effort for Cavaliers January 16th, 2018
- Isaiah Thomas struggles from field, finishes with 19 points in Cavaliers' loss January 16th, 2018
- LeBron James drops 32 points in Cavaliers' loss to Warriors on Monday January 16th, 2018
- Dwyane Wade (rest) will sit out Friday on the second night of a back-to-back January 12th, 2018
- Jose Calderon starting for Cavs on Friday with Isaiah Thomas sitting out January 12th, 2018