Cavaliers' Kevin Love (knee) is 'fine' after exiting Tuesday's preseason game
Cleveland Cavaliers forward/center Kevin Love is okay after banging knees during Tuesday's preseason game, reports Fox Sports Ohio's Fred McLeod.
Love left the game and had his knee attended to on the bench. He never went to the locker room, which all but confirms that the injury is minor. As the team's starting center this season, he should be good to go for next Tuesday's season opener against the Boston Celtics.
Over 2,624 minutes, our models project Love to tally 1,503 points, 200 three-pointers, 870 rebounds and 201 assists in 76 games this season.
- Alex Len (back) active, starting for Hawks Wednesday October 17th, 2018
- Reggie Bullock (illness) will not play, Bruce Brown to start on Wednesday for Detroit October 17th, 2018
- Luke Kennard starting for Pistons in Wednesday's opener October 17th, 2018
- Bruce Brown starting for Pistons on Wednesday October 17th, 2018
- Pau Gasol coming off bench for Spurs in opener October 17th, 2018
- Jakob Poeltl will start over Pau Gasol for San Antonio on Wednesday October 17th, 2018
- J.R. Smith (elbow) won't play on Wednesday for Cleveland October 17th, 2018
- Cavaliers' Larry Nance (ankle) ruled out for opener October 17th, 2018
- Larry Nance Jr. (ankle) questionable on Wednesday for Cleveland October 16th, 2018
- Cleveland's Tristan Thompson will start at center on Wednesday October 16th, 2018
- J.R. Smith (elbow) doubtful for Cavaliers Wednesday October 16th, 2018
- Larry Nance, Cavs reach 4-year, $45 million extension October 15th, 2018