Rajon Rondo (hernia) will miss 4-to-6 weeks for Pelicans
New Orleans Pelicans guard Rajon Rondo underwent surgery on his sports hernia injury and will miss the next 4-to-6 weeks.
It looks like Rondo is in danger of missing the first 10-to-20 games of the season depending on how quickly he recovers. Without him for the time being, Jrue Holiday will likely see more minutes to start the season, while E'Twaun Moore, Jordan Crawford, and Ian Clark should also see an uptick in playing time.
Our models project Rondo to average 9.1 points, 6.2 assists, 3.7 rebounds, and 1.5 steals over 27.6 minutes per game this season.
- Kings' Nemanja Bjelica scores 25 in victory over Timberwolves December 13th, 2018
- Joel Embiid has 33 points, 17 boards, 6 assists in 76ers' loss to Nets December 13th, 2018
- Anthony Davis propels Pelicans past Thunder with season-high 44 points, 18 boards December 13th, 2018
- Toronto's Kawhi Leonard (hip) will not play against Golden State on Wednesday December 12th, 2018
- Utah's Raul Neto (thigh) inactive on Wednesday December 12th, 2018
- Derrick Favors to come off the Jazz bench Wednesday December 12th, 2018
- Lakers' Rajon Rondo will see hand specialist on Thursday December 12th, 2018
- Lakers' Rajon Rondo (hand) expected to miss at least two more games December 10th, 2018
- Lakers' Brandon Ingram (ankle) to miss at least one week December 8th, 2018
- Lakers' Josh Hart starting in place of Brandon Ingram (ankle) on Friday December 7th, 2018
- Lakers reportedly not interested in Carmelo Anthony December 7th, 2018
- Brandon Ingram (ankle) out for Lakers at least 2 games December 6th, 2018