Rajon Rondo (hernia) will miss 4-to-6 weeks for Pelicans
New Orleans Pelicans guard Rajon Rondo underwent surgery on his sports hernia injury and will miss the next 4-to-6 weeks.
It looks like Rondo is in danger of missing the first 10-to-20 games of the season depending on how quickly he recovers. Without him for the time being, Jrue Holiday will likely see more minutes to start the season, while E'Twaun Moore, Jordan Crawford, and Ian Clark should also see an uptick in playing time.
Our models project Rondo to average 9.1 points, 6.2 assists, 3.7 rebounds, and 1.5 steals over 27.6 minutes per game this season.
- Magic trade Rodney Purvis to Thunder July 20th, 2018
- Thunder trade Dakari Johnson to the Magic July 20th, 2018
- Yogi Ferrell agrees to a two-year, $6.2 million deal with Kings July 20th, 2018
- Michael Beasley agrees to a one-year deal with the Lakers July 20th, 2018
- Suns reportedly receive Richaun Holmes from Sixers July 20th, 2018
- 76ers sign 2017 pick Jonah Bolden to 4-year deal July 20th, 2018
- Ian Clark re-signs with Pelicans on a one-year deal July 6th, 2018
- Julius Randle signs two-year deal with Pelicans July 2nd, 2018
- Elfrid Payton reaches one-year deal with Pelicans July 2nd, 2018
- Pelicans' DeMarcus Cousins (Achilles) progressing to pool work in rehab June 18th, 2018
- Pelicans, Alvin Gentry agree to two-year extension June 7th, 2018
- Pelicans' Anthony Davis voted All-NBA First Team for second straight season May 24th, 2018