Cavaliers targeting Knicks' Kristaps Porzingis
The Cleveland Cavaliers have made New York Knicks forward Kristaps Porzingis a "primary target", according to ESPN's Adrian Wojnarowski.
As Cleveland looks to unload a disgruntled Kyrie Irving, the Knicks have emerged as a possible destination. However, it appears that the Cavaliers are more interested in bringing on Porzingis than they are Carmelo Anthony. After all, the 22-year-old is set to make just $4.5 million compared to Anthony's $26.2 salary for 2017-18.
With averages of 18.1 points and 7.2 rebounds per game, Porzingis' 0.3 nERD ranked third on the Knicks and was much better than Anthony's mark of -0.7. On the other hand, it is far worse than Irving's 8.2 nERD this past season.
- Lakers' Channing Frye undergoes appendectomy February 17th, 2018
- Celtics' Jaylen Brown scores 35 points in Rising Stars Challenge February 17th, 2018
- Kings' Bogdan Bogdanovic wins MVP of Rising Stars Challenge February 17th, 2018
- 76ers' Joel Embiid says he'll participate in all three of his All-Star events February 16th, 2018
- Corey Brewer scores 6 in 13 minutes off Lakers' bench February 16th, 2018
- Gorgui Dieng scores 6 as Timberwolves best Lakers February 16th, 2018
- Knicks' Enes Kanter tallies 24 points, 14 rebounds in loss to Wizards February 15th, 2018
- Michael Beasley double-doubles as Knicks fall to Wizards February 15th, 2018
- Tim Hardaway Jr. erupts for 37 points in Knicks' loss to Wizards February 15th, 2018
- Lance Thomas back with Knicks' second unit on Wednesday night February 14th, 2018
- Courtney Lee returns to Knicks' starting lineup versus Wizards February 14th, 2018
- Knicks' Kristaps Porzingis undergoes successful knee surgery, out the next 10 months February 13th, 2018