Celtics' Jaylen Brown (leg) likely out for the remainder of Summer League
Boston Celtics forward Jaylen Brown (quad) will likely be sidelined for the remainder of Summer League.
Brown left Tuesday's game with a quad injury, and he already sat out Thursday's game. This bruise doesn't seem to be a serious issue, and he's only expected to be sidelined for a couple weeks, but there's no need for Boston to take any chances with the 20-year-old's health in meaningless Summer League games.
Brown averaged 6.6 points and 2.8 rebounds in 17.2 minutes per game in his 2016-2017 rookie campaign. His -2.8 nERD ranked only 413th in the NBA and was the second-worst mark among Celtics players.
- Pau Gasol and Spurs agree to a three-year deal July 21st, 2017
- Udonis Haslem signs one-year deal to remain with Heat July 20th, 2017
- Derrick Rose meeting with the Lakers on Thursday July 20th, 2017
- Andrew Wiggins working on a five-year extension with Minnesota July 20th, 2017
- Derrick Rose and the Cavaliers having serious contract talks July 20th, 2017
- Nerlens Noel "disappointed" with contract negotiations July 18th, 2017
- Celtics sign forward Guerschon Yabusele July 20th, 2017
- Celtics could make run at Pelicans' Anthony Davis July 18th, 2017
- Celtics' Jaylen Brown (leg) likely out for the remainder of Summer League July 14th, 2017
- Jazz sign Jonas Jerebko to two-year deal July 13th, 2017
- Marcus Morris headed to Celtics in two-player exchange July 7th, 2017
- Celtics dealing Avery Bradley to Pistons July 7th, 2017