Celtics' Jaylen Brown (leg) likely out for the remainder of Summer League
Boston Celtics forward Jaylen Brown (quad) will likely be sidelined for the remainder of Summer League.
Brown left Tuesday's game with a quad injury, and he already sat out Thursday's game. This bruise doesn't seem to be a serious issue, and he's only expected to be sidelined for a couple weeks, but there's no need for Boston to take any chances with the 20-year-old's health in meaningless Summer League games.
Brown averaged 6.6 points and 2.8 rebounds in 17.2 minutes per game in his 2016-2017 rookie campaign. His -2.8 nERD ranked only 413th in the NBA and was the second-worst mark among Celtics players.
- Kawhi Leonard reportedly requests to be traded from San Antonio June 15th, 2018
- Nuggets' Kenneth Faried could be heading to the Hawks June 14th, 2018
- Raptors not expected to trade Jonas Valanciunas June 14th, 2018
- Lakers' Lonzo Ball says he's 100 percent healthy June 12th, 2018
- Wojnarowski: Raptors promoting assistant Nick Nurse as new head coach June 12th, 2018
- Dwane Casey reportedly named Pistons' next head coach June 11th, 2018
- Celtics' Gordon Hayward (leg) undergoes surgery to remove plate, screws May 31st, 2018
- Celtics' Jayson Tatum given green light after concussion evaluation May 26th, 2018
- Jayson Tatum scores 24, leads Celtics to 3-2 series advantage May 24th, 2018
- Aron Baynes starting for Celtics, Marcus Morris to bench in Game 5 May 23rd, 2018
- Jaylen Brown scores 25 as Celtics fall to Cavaliers in Game 4 May 22nd, 2018
- Jaylen Brown leads Celtics to Game 2 win with 23 points May 16th, 2018