Celtics' Jaylen Brown (leg) likely out for the remainder of Summer League
Boston Celtics forward Jaylen Brown (quad) will likely be sidelined for the remainder of Summer League.
Brown left Tuesday's game with a quad injury, and he already sat out Thursday's game. This bruise doesn't seem to be a serious issue, and he's only expected to be sidelined for a couple weeks, but there's no need for Boston to take any chances with the 20-year-old's health in meaningless Summer League games.
Brown averaged 6.6 points and 2.8 rebounds in 17.2 minutes per game in his 2016-2017 rookie campaign. His -2.8 nERD ranked only 413th in the NBA and was the second-worst mark among Celtics players.
- Tyus Jones (knee) heading towards game-time decision for Timberwolves in Game 5 April 25th, 2018
- Manu Ginobili scores 10 points with 5 rebounds, 7 assists as Spurs are eliminated April 25th, 2018
- Kelly Olynyk fills up the stat sheet as Heat are eliminated April 25th, 2018
- Timberwolves' Tyus Jones (knee) questionable for Game 5 on Wednesday April 25th, 2018
- Giannis Antetokounmpo finishes assist shy of triple-double in Bucks' loss April 25th, 2018
- J.J. Redick scores 27 points as 76ers put out Heat in Game 5 April 25th, 2018
- Al Horford posts 22 points, 14 boards as Celtics take 3-2 lead over Bucks April 25th, 2018
- Celtics' Semi Ojeleye gets the surprise start over Aron Baynes for Game 5 April 24th, 2018
- Marcus Smart (thumb) officially playing for Celtics in Game 5 on Tuesday April 24th, 2018
- Marcus Smart (thumb) cleared to play for Celtics in Game 5 April 24th, 2018
- Marcus Smart (thumb) questionable for Celtics in Game 5 April 23rd, 2018
- Marcus Smart (thumb) could return for Boston next week April 21st, 2018