Celtics' Jaylen Brown (leg) likely out for the remainder of Summer League
Boston Celtics forward Jaylen Brown (quad) will likely be sidelined for the remainder of Summer League.
Brown left Tuesday's game with a quad injury, and he already sat out Thursday's game. This bruise doesn't seem to be a serious issue, and he's only expected to be sidelined for a couple weeks, but there's no need for Boston to take any chances with the 20-year-old's health in meaningless Summer League games.
Brown averaged 6.6 points and 2.8 rebounds in 17.2 minutes per game in his 2016-2017 rookie campaign. His -2.8 nERD ranked only 413th in the NBA and was the second-worst mark among Celtics players.
- 76ers' Ben Simmons (foot) expected to be without restrictions in rookie season September 21st, 2017
- Wizards' Markieff Morris (sports hernia) to undergo surgery on Friday September 21st, 2017
- Andrew Bogut agrees to one-year deal with Lakers September 18th, 2017
- Brandon Rush signs deal with Bucks September 18th, 2017
- Mason Plumlee agrees to three-year deal with Nuggets September 18th, 2017
- Tony Allen signing a one-year deal with New Orleans September 11th, 2017
- Celtics to throw in second-round pick to finalize Kyrie Irving-Isaiah Thomas trade with Cavs August 30th, 2017
- Ante Zizic part of the package going to Cleveland for Kyrie Irving August 22nd, 2017
- Jae Crowder sent to Cleveland as part of Kyrie Irving deal August 22nd, 2017
- Isaiah Thomas traded from Boston to the Cavaliers August 22nd, 2017
- Cleveland's Kyrie Irving traded to the Boston Celtics August 22nd, 2017
- Cavaliers, Celtics in 'serious talks' about a Kyrie Irving-Isaiah Thomas trade August 22nd, 2017