Celtics' Jaylen Brown (leg) likely out for the remainder of Summer League
Boston Celtics forward Jaylen Brown (quad) will likely be sidelined for the remainder of Summer League.
Brown left Tuesday's game with a quad injury, and he already sat out Thursday's game. This bruise doesn't seem to be a serious issue, and he's only expected to be sidelined for a couple weeks, but there's no need for Boston to take any chances with the 20-year-old's health in meaningless Summer League games.
Brown averaged 6.6 points and 2.8 rebounds in 17.2 minutes per game in his 2016-2017 rookie campaign. His -2.8 nERD ranked only 413th in the NBA and was the second-worst mark among Celtics players.
- Brandan Wright (groin) out again on Friday for Grizzlies November 24th, 2017
- DeAndre Jordan double-doubles in Clippers' win on Wednesday November 23rd, 2017
- Suns' T.J. Warren double-doubles with 20 points in loss to Bucks November 23rd, 2017
- Hornets' Nicholas Batum (elbow) travels to Cleveland, listed as questionable for Friday November 23rd, 2017
- Jeremy Lamb has a strong offensive showing in Hornets' win over Wizards November 23rd, 2017
- Will Barton's 20 points not enough as Nuggets get blown out by Houston November 23rd, 2017
- Kyrie Irving scores 23 points as Celtics win streak ends in Miami November 23rd, 2017
- Marcus Morris (knee) says he will play Wednesday for Celtics November 22nd, 2017
- Aron Baynes starting for the Celtics on Wednesday, Marcus Morris remains questionable November 22nd, 2017
- Celtics' Marcus Smart projected for quieter outing versus Heat on Wednesday November 22nd, 2017
- Jayson Tatum's big game helps lift Boston to victory over the Mavs November 21st, 2017
- Celtics' Jaylen Brown scores 22 points in overtime win over the Mavericks November 21st, 2017