Jazz sign Jonas Jerebko to two-year deal
The Utah Jazz and free agent forward Jonas Jerebko have agreed to a two-year, $8.2 million deal, according to ESPN's Adrian Wojnarowski.
After landing free agent prize Gordon Hayward, the Boston Celtics renounced their hold on Jerebko, who played two-plus seasons in Beantown. He will now join Hayward's former team as a rotational player behind Derrick Favors and others.
Jerebko averaged 3.8 points and 3.5 rebounds in 15.8 minutes per game in 2016-17. His -1.1 nERD ranked 10th on the Celtics and 185th among all NBA forwards.
- Pau Gasol and Spurs agree to a three-year deal July 21st, 2017
- Udonis Haslem signs one-year deal to remain with Heat July 20th, 2017
- Derrick Rose meeting with the Lakers on Thursday July 20th, 2017
- Andrew Wiggins working on a five-year extension with Minnesota July 20th, 2017
- Derrick Rose and the Cavaliers having serious contract talks July 20th, 2017
- Nerlens Noel "disappointed" with contract negotiations July 18th, 2017
- Celtics sign forward Guerschon Yabusele July 20th, 2017
- Celtics could make run at Pelicans' Anthony Davis July 18th, 2017
- Celtics' Jaylen Brown (leg) likely out for the remainder of Summer League July 14th, 2017
- Jazz sign Jonas Jerebko to two-year deal July 13th, 2017
- Marcus Morris headed to Celtics in two-player exchange July 7th, 2017
- Celtics dealing Avery Bradley to Pistons July 7th, 2017