Jazz sign Jonas Jerebko to two-year deal
The Utah Jazz and free agent forward Jonas Jerebko have agreed to a two-year, $8.2 million deal, according to ESPN's Adrian Wojnarowski.
After landing free agent prize Gordon Hayward, the Boston Celtics renounced their hold on Jerebko, who played two-plus seasons in Beantown. He will now join Hayward's former team as a rotational player behind Derrick Favors and others.
Jerebko averaged 3.8 points and 3.5 rebounds in 15.8 minutes per game in 2016-17. His -1.1 nERD ranked 10th on the Celtics and 185th among all NBA forwards.
- 76ers' Ben Simmons (foot) expected to be without restrictions in rookie season September 21st, 2017
- Wizards' Markieff Morris (sports hernia) to undergo surgery on Friday September 21st, 2017
- Andrew Bogut agrees to one-year deal with Lakers September 18th, 2017
- Brandon Rush signs deal with Bucks September 18th, 2017
- Mason Plumlee agrees to three-year deal with Nuggets September 18th, 2017
- Tony Allen signing a one-year deal with New Orleans September 11th, 2017
- Celtics to throw in second-round pick to finalize Kyrie Irving-Isaiah Thomas trade with Cavs August 30th, 2017
- Ante Zizic part of the package going to Cleveland for Kyrie Irving August 22nd, 2017
- Jae Crowder sent to Cleveland as part of Kyrie Irving deal August 22nd, 2017
- Isaiah Thomas traded from Boston to the Cavaliers August 22nd, 2017
- Cleveland's Kyrie Irving traded to the Boston Celtics August 22nd, 2017
- Cavaliers, Celtics in 'serious talks' about a Kyrie Irving-Isaiah Thomas trade August 22nd, 2017