Josh Jackson cancels workout with Celtics on Monday
Former Kansas Jayhawks forward and NBA draft prospect Josh Jackson canceled his previously scheduled workout with the Boston Celtics.
The Celtics are expected to select Washington guard Markelle Fultz with the top overall pick in the draft. Whether that's the reason Jackson canceled the workout has yet to be seen. Jackson is considered a lock for a top-4 pick on draft night.
Jackson, a 6'8" freshman, averaged 16.3 points and 7.4 rebounds per game with an effective field goal percentage of 55.2% in 35 games with the Jayhawks this past season.
- James Harden (hamstring) upgraded to doubtful for Nets in Game 5 June 15th, 2021
- Solomon Hill to come off Hawks' bench Monday June 14th, 2021
- Nets' James Harden (hamstring) out again Tuesday June 14th, 2021
- Brooklyn's Kyrie Irving (ankle) ruled out for Tuesday's Game 5 matchup June 14th, 2021
- Utah's Mike Conley (hamstring) remains out on Monday June 14th, 2021
- Joel Embiid (knee) starting in 76ers' Monday Game 4 lineup June 14th, 2021
- Kemba Walker (knee) ruled out for Celtics Tuesday June 1st, 2021
- Celtics' Robert Williams (ankle) doubtful for Game 5 on Tuesday June 1st, 2021
- Boston's Kemba Walker (knee) doubtful for Game 5's matchup against Nets May 31st, 2021
- Celtics' Romeo Langford starting in Game 4 on Sunday in place of injured Kemba Walker (knee) May 30th, 2021
- Kemba Walker (knee) out for Celtics in Game 4 on Sunday, Romeo Langford to start against Nets May 30th, 2021
- Celtics' Robert Williams (ankle) out for Game 4 on Sunday May 30th, 2021