Rajon Rondo (thumb) to be re-evaluated for Chicago in 7-10 days
Chicago Bulls point guard Rajon Rondo (thumb) is currently in a cast and will be re-evaluated in 7-10 days, head coach Fred Hoiberg said.
Hoiberg claims it is "still too early to tell" if Rondo will be able to return this postseason. He added that the cast will help expedite the healing process of a pre-existing wrist injury that the veteran point guard has been playing through. Jimmy Butler will carry more of the load on offense while Jerian Grant replaces Rondo in the first unit. The rest of the point guard minutes will mostly go to Michael Carter-Williams.
Rondo is averaging 11.5 points, 10.0 assists, 8.5 rebounds and 3.5 steals over two postseason contests. His 19.6 usage percentage is up from 17.8 percent in the regular season.
- Pacers sign Trey McKinney-Jones to 10-day contract February 20th, 2018
- Magic sign Rashad Vaughn to 10-day contract February 20th, 2018
- Suns sign Shaquille Harrison to 10-day contract February 20th, 2018
- Suns waive Josh Gray February 20th, 2018
- Cavs' Kevin Love 'about a month' away from return February 20th, 2018
- Nets considering lineup, rotation changes following All-Star break February 20th, 2018
- Pelicans' Nikola Mirotic puts together full line off the bench on Wednesday February 15th, 2018
- Jrue Holiday scores 24 points with 11 assists, 4 steals in Pelicans' win February 15th, 2018
- Pelicans' Anthony Davis piles up 42 points and 15 rebounds on Wednesday February 15th, 2018
- Rajon Rondo ejected from Pelicans' game on Wednesday after two technicals February 14th, 2018
- Update: Emeka Okafor will remain in Pelicans' starting lineup on Wednesday February 14th, 2018
- Update: Nikola Mirotic coming off Pelicans' bench again on Wednesday February 14th, 2018