Rajon Rondo (thumb) to be re-evaluated for Chicago in 7-10 days
Chicago Bulls point guard Rajon Rondo (thumb) is currently in a cast and will be re-evaluated in 7-10 days, head coach Fred Hoiberg said.
Hoiberg claims it is "still too early to tell" if Rondo will be able to return this postseason. He added that the cast will help expedite the healing process of a pre-existing wrist injury that the veteran point guard has been playing through. Jimmy Butler will carry more of the load on offense while Jerian Grant replaces Rondo in the first unit. The rest of the point guard minutes will mostly go to Michael Carter-Williams.
Rondo is averaging 11.5 points, 10.0 assists, 8.5 rebounds and 3.5 steals over two postseason contests. His 19.6 usage percentage is up from 17.8 percent in the regular season.
- Aaron Gordon (concussion) targeting Wednesday return for Magic December 11th, 2017
- Courtney Lee takes a seat in second half as Knicks go small in win December 11th, 2017
- Wesley Matthews scores 14 points as Mavericks lose third straight on Sunday December 11th, 2017
- Harrison Barnes scores 19 points, Mavericks lose to Timberwolves December 11th, 2017
- Doug McDermott scores season-high 23 as Knicks knock off Hawks December 11th, 2017
- Taurean Prince's strong game not enough Sunday as Hawks lose to Knicks December 11th, 2017
- Jameer Nelson (left ankle) ruled out again for Pelicans on Monday December 11th, 2017
- Anthony Davis (left adductor) questionable for Pelicans on Monday night December 11th, 2017
- E'Twaun Moore chips in 14 points in Pelicans' Sunday victory December 11th, 2017
- DeMarcus Cousins scores 23 points on just 10 attempts Sunday for Pelicans December 11th, 2017
- Anthony Davis' full line helps Pelicans topple 76ers Sunday December 11th, 2017
- Rajon Rondo hands out 18 assists as Pelicans win on Sunday December 11th, 2017