D'Angelo Russell will remain in the Lakers starting lineup on Tuesday
Los Angeles Lakers guard D'Angelo Russell will remain in the starting lineup for Tuesday's game against the Los Angeles Clippers.
Head coach Luke Walton is spending the remaining games of this season trying to figure out what he has in his young players. He will trot out the same starting lineup as he did on Sunday but said they would use a different starting five at another point this season. Russell should continue to get a bulk of the backcourt minutes, even if he were to shift to the bench for a game or two.
Russell has had a disappointing sophomore season but has picked it up since the All-Star break, averaging 19.4 points, 2.8 rebounds, 4.8 assists, 1.9 steals and 2.8 three-pointers per game while posting a .546 true shooting percentage.
- DeAndre Bembry (wrist) is available for Hawks on Saturday November 18th, 2017
- Utah's Ricky Rubio (Achilles) will start on Saturday November 18th, 2017
- D.J. Augustin (hamstring) will return for Magic on Saturday November 18th, 2017
- Hornets' Kemba Walker (wrist) will play on Saturday November 18th, 2017
- Denver's Mason Plumlee (core) is probable to play on Sunday November 18th, 2017
- Cavaliers' Iman Shumpert (knee) to miss 5-7 days November 18th, 2017
- Spencer Dinwiddie puts up a huge game in Nets' win November 18th, 2017
- Nets' D'Angelo Russell (knee) undergoes arthroscopic surgery November 17th, 2017
- Rondae Hollis-Jefferson's strong shooting night not enough as Nets lose Tuesday November 15th, 2017
- Trevor Booker solid for Nets in start against Celtics November 15th, 2017
- Nets' Sean Kilpatrick could see time in rotation with D'Angelo Russell (knee) out November 15th, 2017
- Nets' Caris LeVert scores 15 points in 22 minutes Tuesday November 15th, 2017