D'Angelo Russell will remain in the Lakers starting lineup on Tuesday
Los Angeles Lakers guard D'Angelo Russell will remain in the starting lineup for Tuesday's game against the Los Angeles Clippers.
Head coach Luke Walton is spending the remaining games of this season trying to figure out what he has in his young players. He will trot out the same starting lineup as he did on Sunday but said they would use a different starting five at another point this season. Russell should continue to get a bulk of the backcourt minutes, even if he were to shift to the bench for a game or two.
Russell has had a disappointing sophomore season but has picked it up since the All-Star break, averaging 19.4 points, 2.8 rebounds, 4.8 assists, 1.9 steals and 2.8 three-pointers per game while posting a .546 true shooting percentage.
- 76ers' Ben Simmons (foot) expected to be without restrictions in rookie season September 21st, 2017
- Wizards' Markieff Morris (sports hernia) to undergo surgery on Friday September 21st, 2017
- Brandon Rush signs deal with Bucks September 18th, 2017
- Mason Plumlee agrees to three-year deal with Nuggets September 18th, 2017
- Tony Allen signing a one-year deal with New Orleans September 11th, 2017
- Chicago Bulls finalizing deal for Quincy Pondexter August 31st, 2017
- Andrew Bogut agrees to one-year deal with Lakers September 18th, 2017
- Lakers fined $500,000 for violating NBA's anti-tampering rules August 31st, 2017
- Derrick Rose meeting with the Lakers on Thursday July 20th, 2017
- Pelicans and Rajon Rondo agree to deal July 15th, 2017
- Rajon Rondo meeting with Pelicans July 13th, 2017
- Lakers still hope to sign free agent Rajon Rondo July 12th, 2017