D'Angelo Russell will remain in the Lakers starting lineup on Tuesday
Los Angeles Lakers guard D'Angelo Russell will remain in the starting lineup for Tuesday's game against the Los Angeles Clippers.
Head coach Luke Walton is spending the remaining games of this season trying to figure out what he has in his young players. He will trot out the same starting lineup as he did on Sunday but said they would use a different starting five at another point this season. Russell should continue to get a bulk of the backcourt minutes, even if he were to shift to the bench for a game or two.
Russell has had a disappointing sophomore season but has picked it up since the All-Star break, averaging 19.4 points, 2.8 rebounds, 4.8 assists, 1.9 steals and 2.8 three-pointers per game while posting a .546 true shooting percentage.
- Kyrie Irving has another strong game for Cavaliers in series-clinching Game 5 May 26th, 2017
- Cleveland's LeBron James dominates, locks up seventh straight NBA Finals berth May 26th, 2017
- Celtics' Jaylen Brown (hip) is good to go for Game 5 May 25th, 2017
- Celtics' Jaylen Brown (hip) questionable for Game 5 May 24th, 2017
- Celtics' Jae Crowder (thigh) says he's fine after Game 4 May 24th, 2017
- LeBron James gets back on track with a strong showing as Cleveland goes up 3-1 on Boston May 24th, 2017
- Boston Celtics win the NBA Draft Lottery May 16th, 2017
- Lakers giving D'Angelo Russell (personal) last game off Wednesday April 12th, 2017
- Metta World Peace has a productive day for the Lakers on Tuesday April 12th, 2017
- Lakers rule out D'Angelo Russell (personal) for Tuesday April 10th, 2017
- D'Angelo Russell (personal) doubtful Tuesday for Lakers April 10th, 2017
- D'Angelo Russell (knee) good to go as Lakers prepare for Sacramento April 7th, 2017