D'Angelo Russell will remain in the Lakers starting lineup on Tuesday
Los Angeles Lakers guard D'Angelo Russell will remain in the starting lineup for Tuesday's game against the Los Angeles Clippers.
Head coach Luke Walton is spending the remaining games of this season trying to figure out what he has in his young players. He will trot out the same starting lineup as he did on Sunday but said they would use a different starting five at another point this season. Russell should continue to get a bulk of the backcourt minutes, even if he were to shift to the bench for a game or two.
Russell has had a disappointing sophomore season but has picked it up since the All-Star break, averaging 19.4 points, 2.8 rebounds, 4.8 assists, 1.9 steals and 2.8 three-pointers per game while posting a .546 true shooting percentage.
- Derrick Favors (knee) will remain out for Jazz on Saturday March 24th, 2017
- John Wall (migraine) questionable as Wizards prepare for Brooklyn March 24th, 2017
- 76ers making Jahlil Okafor (knee) a game-time call Friday night March 24th, 2017
- Nuggets' Kenneth Faried (shoulder) questionable versus Indiana March 24th, 2017
- Danilo Gallinari (knee) active for Nuggets on Friday March 24th, 2017
- Miami's Hassan Whiteside (ankle) plans to play Sunday March 24th, 2017
- Ivica Zubac produces well as Lakers get blown out March 22nd, 2017
- Lakers' Brandon Ingram plays huge minutes in defeat March 22nd, 2017
- D'Angelo Russell will remain in the Lakers starting lineup on Tuesday March 20th, 2017
- Nick Young (illness) practices Monday for Lakers March 20th, 2017
- Lakers will ask D'Angelo Russell to play off-ball more March 20th, 2017
- D'Angelo Russell explodes for a career-high in return to Lakers' starting lineup March 20th, 2017