D'Angelo Russell will remain in the Lakers starting lineup on Tuesday
Los Angeles Lakers guard D'Angelo Russell will remain in the starting lineup for Tuesday's game against the Los Angeles Clippers.
Head coach Luke Walton is spending the remaining games of this season trying to figure out what he has in his young players. He will trot out the same starting lineup as he did on Sunday but said they would use a different starting five at another point this season. Russell should continue to get a bulk of the backcourt minutes, even if he were to shift to the bench for a game or two.
Russell has had a disappointing sophomore season but has picked it up since the All-Star break, averaging 19.4 points, 2.8 rebounds, 4.8 assists, 1.9 steals and 2.8 three-pointers per game while posting a .546 true shooting percentage.
- Evan Turner (toe) ruled out for Trail Blazers in Game 3 April 19th, 2018
- Joel Embiid (face) starting for 76ers in Game 3 on Thursday night April 19th, 2018
- Joel Embiid upgraded to probable for 76ers on Thursday in Game 3 April 19th, 2018
- Knicks' Kyle O'Quinn undecided on 2018 player option April 19th, 2018
- Carmelo Anthony scores 17 points with 9 rebounds as Thunder lose Game 2 April 19th, 2018
- Darren Collison scores 16 points with 5 boards, 6 dimes in Pacers' Game 2 loss April 19th, 2018
- Caris LeVert starting for Nets on Wednesday night April 11th, 2018
- Joe Harris (ankle) ruled out of Nets' season finale April 11th, 2018
- Spencer Dinwiddie (sore knee) out for Nets on Wednesday night April 11th, 2018
- Nets' Caris LeVert (foot) available to play on Wednesday April 11th, 2018
- Spencer Dinwiddie (knee) ruled out for Nets on Wednesday April 11th, 2018
- D’Angelo Russell double-doubles as Nets knock off Bulls April 10th, 2018