D'Angelo Russell will remain in the Lakers starting lineup on Tuesday
Los Angeles Lakers guard D'Angelo Russell will remain in the starting lineup for Tuesday's game against the Los Angeles Clippers.
Head coach Luke Walton is spending the remaining games of this season trying to figure out what he has in his young players. He will trot out the same starting lineup as he did on Sunday but said they would use a different starting five at another point this season. Russell should continue to get a bulk of the backcourt minutes, even if he were to shift to the bench for a game or two.
Russell has had a disappointing sophomore season but has picked it up since the All-Star break, averaging 19.4 points, 2.8 rebounds, 4.8 assists, 1.9 steals and 2.8 three-pointers per game while posting a .546 true shooting percentage.
- T.J. Warren (back) will play on Friday for Phoenix January 18th, 2018
- Miami's Tyler Johnson (ankle) has been ruled out for Friday's game January 18th, 2018
- Rudy Gobert (knee) expected to make his return for Utah on Friday January 18th, 2018
- Lance Stephenson (illness) will play on Thursday for Indiana January 18th, 2018
- Kyrie Irving named an All-Star Game starter in his first season with Boston January 18th, 2018
- Raptors' DeMar DeRozan starting in the All-Star Game for the second straight year January 18th, 2018
- D'Angelo Russell (knee) probable for return to Nets on Friday January 18th, 2018
- Allen Crabbe scores 20 points with 8 rebounds on Wednesday for Nets January 18th, 2018
- Spencer Dinwiddie struggles from floor, tallies 13 assists in Nets' loss January 18th, 2018
- DeMarre Carroll double-doubles for Nets in loss January 18th, 2018
- Nets rule out D'Angelo Russell (knee) for Wednesday January 16th, 2018
- Quincy Acy back on Nets' bench versus Knicks on Monday January 15th, 2018