Vince Carter hits 2000th career 3-pointer in Grizzlies' victory
Memphis Grizzlies guard/forward Vince Carter went 4-of-6 from the field on Wednesday, finishing with 14 points, 6 assists, 5 rebounds and 1 block in 26 minutes of action as the Grizzlies beat the Denver Nuggets 119-99.
The 40-year-old Carter hit his 2000th career 3-pointer in the game, making him only the fifth player to ever reach that mark. His 24.2 minutes per contest this season are his most since joining the Grizzlies for the 2014-2015 season, and he's turned that playing time into 8.1 points, 3.3 rebounds and 1.8 assists per game.
Carter's 32.3 nERD on Wednesday ranked second among Grizzlies players, per numberFire Live. He has also earned a 1.0 nERD on the season, which ranks fourth on the team and 95th in the NBA.
- Brandon Ingram reportedly traded to the Pelicans on Saturday June 15th, 2019
- Josh Hart reportedly headed to New Orleans in multi-player trade with Lakers June 15th, 2019
- Pelicans reportedly acquire Lonzo Ball in blockbuster trade with Lakers on Saturday June 15th, 2019
- Lakers reportedly acquire Anthony Davis from the Pelicans on Saturday June 15th, 2019
- Knicks exercise Allonzo Trier's team option June 15th, 2019
- Warriors expect Klay Thompson (knee) to miss 9-10 months June 15th, 2019
- Atlanta trades Taurean Prince to Brooklyn for Allen Crabbe, picks June 6th, 2019
- Nets' Allen Crabbe shipped to Atlanta June 6th, 2019
- Hawk' Alex Len scores career-high 33 points Sunday April 8th, 2019
- Atlanta's Isaac Humphries starting on Sunday April 7th, 2019
- Justin Anderson to come off Hawks' bench Sunday April 7th, 2019
- Hawks starting Jaylen Adams at point guard on Sunday April 7th, 2019