Vince Carter hits 2000th career 3-pointer in Grizzlies' victory
Memphis Grizzlies guard/forward Vince Carter went 4-of-6 from the field on Wednesday, finishing with 14 points, 6 assists, 5 rebounds and 1 block in 26 minutes of action as the Grizzlies beat the Denver Nuggets 119-99.
The 40-year-old Carter hit his 2000th career 3-pointer in the game, making him only the fifth player to ever reach that mark. His 24.2 minutes per contest this season are his most since joining the Grizzlies for the 2014-2015 season, and he's turned that playing time into 8.1 points, 3.3 rebounds and 1.8 assists per game.
Carter's 32.3 nERD on Wednesday ranked second among Grizzlies players, per numberFire Live. He has also earned a 1.0 nERD on the season, which ranks fourth on the team and 95th in the NBA.
- Fred VanVleet (back) probable for Toronto versus Pacers December 18th, 2018
- Pascal Siakam (back) probable for Raptors Wednesday December 18th, 2018
- Julius Randle (ankle) upgraded to doubtful for Lakers Wednesday December 18th, 2018
- Kyle Lowry (thigh) questionable for Raptors Wednesday December 18th, 2018
- Justise Winslow (ankle) probable for Heat Thursday December 18th, 2018
- Trevor Ariza to start Tuesday in Wizards debut December 18th, 2018
- Omari Spellman (hip) out on Sunday for Atlanta December 15th, 2018
- Jeremy Lin (back) questionable for Atlanta on Friday December 13th, 2018
- Alex Poythress (ankle) out for Atlanta on Wednesday December 11th, 2018
- John Collins leads Hawks past Nuggets with career-high 30 points December 9th, 2018
- Kent Bazemore fills box score in start for Hawks December 6th, 2018
- Atlanta's Jeremy Lin (back) will not return on Wednesday December 5th, 2018