Vince Carter hits 2000th career 3-pointer in Grizzlies' victory
Memphis Grizzlies guard/forward Vince Carter went 4-of-6 from the field on Wednesday, finishing with 14 points, 6 assists, 5 rebounds and 1 block in 26 minutes of action as the Grizzlies beat the Denver Nuggets 119-99.
The 40-year-old Carter hit his 2000th career 3-pointer in the game, making him only the fifth player to ever reach that mark. His 24.2 minutes per contest this season are his most since joining the Grizzlies for the 2014-2015 season, and he's turned that playing time into 8.1 points, 3.3 rebounds and 1.8 assists per game.
Carter's 32.3 nERD on Wednesday ranked second among Grizzlies players, per numberFire Live. He has also earned a 1.0 nERD on the season, which ranks fourth on the team and 95th in the NBA.
- Ivan Rabb to start at center for Memphis Friday February 22nd, 2019
- Bruno Caboclo starting for Grizzlies on Friday February 22nd, 2019
- Grizzlies' Jaren Jackson Jr. (quad) inactive on Friday February 22nd, 2019
- Serge Ibaka to remain in Raptors' starting lineup on Friday night February 22nd, 2019
- James Harden (cervical strain) is questionable to play Saturday for Houston February 22nd, 2019
- Karl-Anthony Towns (concussion) ruled out by Minnesota for Friday February 22nd, 2019
- Hawks starting Kent Bazemore at shooting guard on Friday February 22nd, 2019
- Atlanta's Kevin Huerter (ankle) will not play in Friday's game against the Pistons February 22nd, 2019
- Kevin Huerter (ankle) doubtful on Friday for Hawks February 21st, 2019
- Kent Bazemore scores 16 in 27 minutes, Hawks lose to Knicks February 15th, 2019
- Trae Young yields 16 points, 11 assists in Hawks' loss February 15th, 2019
- Kevin Huerter (ankle) good to go for Hawks against Knicks February 14th, 2019