Derrick Rose (personal) fined, expected to play for Knicks on Wednesday
New York Knicks point guard Derrick Rose (personal) has been fined but not suspended for missing Monday's game, and is expected to play against the Philadelphia 76ers on Wednesday.
Rose left the Knicks for a "family issue" without any warning on Monday, but after he spoke to the team it doesn't seem like he will incur too much of a punishment. Rose's return will send Brandon Jennings back to the bench.
If Rose does play on Wednesday, we project him for 17.4 points, 4.5 assists and 4.1 rebounds in 32.4 minutes of action. He ranks bottom-20 in the NBA with a -2.8 nERD on the season.
- OKC's Russell Westbrook logs a triple-double in his first game of the season October 19th, 2017
- Julius Randle (ribs) is coming off the bench on Thursday for the Lakers October 19th, 2017
- Luol Deng getting the start at small forward for the Lakers October 19th, 2017
- Larry Nance Jr. starting for Lakers on Thursday October 19th, 2017
- Omri Casspi (ankle) ruled out for Golden State's game on Friday October 19th, 2017
- Warriors' Draymond Green (knee) is now considered probable for Friday October 19th, 2017
- Cavaliers' J.R. Smith scores 10 in first run as sixth man October 18th, 2017
- Jae Crowder scores 11 points in debut with Cavaliers October 18th, 2017
- Cavaliers' Dwyane Wade ineffective in season-opening win October 18th, 2017
- Derrick Rose unimpressive in Cavaliers debut on Tuesday October 18th, 2017
- Kevin Love double-doubles in Cavaliers' season opener October 18th, 2017
- LeBron James leads the Cavaliers to a 102-99 Opening Night victory October 17th, 2017