Derrick Rose (personal) fined, expected to play for Knicks on Wednesday
New York Knicks point guard Derrick Rose (personal) has been fined but not suspended for missing Monday's game, and is expected to play against the Philadelphia 76ers on Wednesday.
Rose left the Knicks for a "family issue" without any warning on Monday, but after he spoke to the team it doesn't seem like he will incur too much of a punishment. Rose's return will send Brandon Jennings back to the bench.
If Rose does play on Wednesday, we project him for 17.4 points, 4.5 assists and 4.1 rebounds in 32.4 minutes of action. He ranks bottom-20 in the NBA with a -2.8 nERD on the season.
- Pelicans list DeMarcus Cousins as questionable for Wednesday March 28th, 2017
- Lakers' Jordan Clarkson (hand) will play Tuesday March 28th, 2017
- Taurean Prince earns second straight start Tuesday for Hawks March 28th, 2017
- Derrick Jones Jr. confirmed as starter for Suns on Tuesday night March 28th, 2017
- Nets will have Sean Kilpatrick (hamstring) back on Tuesday March 28th, 2017
- Sergio Rodriguez (hamstring) out at least one week for Sixers March 28th, 2017
- Knicks missing Lance Thomas (hip) for third straight game March 27th, 2017
- Carmelo Anthony (knee) returns as Knicks take on Detroit March 27th, 2017
- Knicks praise Guillermo Hernangomez after double-double on Saturday March 26th, 2017
- Knicks' Mindaugas Kuzminskas shows up in Carmelo Anthony's stead March 26th, 2017
- Knicks list Carmelo Anthony and Derrick Rose as questionable for Saturday March 25th, 2017
- NBA suspends the Knicks' Joakim Noah for 20 games March 25th, 2017