Derrick Rose (personal) fined, expected to play for Knicks on Wednesday
New York Knicks point guard Derrick Rose (personal) has been fined but not suspended for missing Monday's game, and is expected to play against the Philadelphia 76ers on Wednesday.
Rose left the Knicks for a "family issue" without any warning on Monday, but after he spoke to the team it doesn't seem like he will incur too much of a punishment. Rose's return will send Brandon Jennings back to the bench.
If Rose does play on Wednesday, we project him for 17.4 points, 4.5 assists and 4.1 rebounds in 32.4 minutes of action. He ranks bottom-20 in the NBA with a -2.8 nERD on the season.
- Evan Turner (toe) is questionable to play in Game 4 for Portland April 20th, 2018
- Blazers' Moe Harkless (knee) is questionable for Game 4 April 20th, 2018
- Bucks' Tony Snell will head back to the bench on Friday April 20th, 2018
- Stephen Curry (knee) out at least one more week for Golden State April 20th, 2018
- Malcolm Brogdon joining the Bucks' starting lineup in place of Tony Snell for Game 3 April 20th, 2018
- Tyler Zeller will start at center for Bucks in Game 3 April 20th, 2018
- Andrew Wiggins scores 13 points with 8 boards in full line as Timberwolves fall to 0-2 April 19th, 2018
- Derrick Rose scores 16 points for Timberwolves in Game 1 April 16th, 2018
- T'Wolves' Taj Gibson (neck) 'ready to go' for Game 1 against Rockets April 15th, 2018
- Timberwolves' Jimmy Butler (wrist) wearing wrap during Sunday's warmups April 15th, 2018
- Jimmy Butler scores 31 as Timberwolves clinch playoff spot in OT win April 12th, 2018
- Taj Gibson (neck soreness) will start for Timberwolves on Wednesday April 11th, 2018