Derrick Rose (personal) fined, expected to play for Knicks on Wednesday
New York Knicks point guard Derrick Rose (personal) has been fined but not suspended for missing Monday's game, and is expected to play against the Philadelphia 76ers on Wednesday.
Rose left the Knicks for a "family issue" without any warning on Monday, but after he spoke to the team it doesn't seem like he will incur too much of a punishment. Rose's return will send Brandon Jennings back to the bench.
If Rose does play on Wednesday, we project him for 17.4 points, 4.5 assists and 4.1 rebounds in 32.4 minutes of action. He ranks bottom-20 in the NBA with a -2.8 nERD on the season.
- Steven Adams will play as the Thunder take on the Jazz January 23rd, 2017
- Spurs replacing David Lee with Dewayne Dedmon on Monday night January 23rd, 2017
- Kyle Anderson replacing Kawhi Leonard (rest) in Spurs' starting lineup January 23rd, 2017
- C.J. Miles starting, Glenn Robinson to Pacers' bench January 23rd, 2017
- Kentavious Caldwell-Pope (shoulder), Jon Leuer both start for Pistons January 23rd, 2017
- Clippers expect Blake Griffin (knee) to return to lineup on Tuesday January 23rd, 2017
- Carmelo Anthony has a big game as Knicks fall to the Wizards January 20th, 2017
- Knicks bringing Kristaps Porzingis (Achilles) off bench in return January 19th, 2017
- Knicks will be without Joakim Noah versus Wizards January 19th, 2017
- Kristaps Porzingis ready to play for the Knicks on Thursday January 19th, 2017
- Kristaps Porzingis (Achilles) hoping to return for Knicks on Saturday January 19th, 2017
- Joakim Noah (ankle) doubtful for Knicks Thursday January 19th, 2017