Derrick Rose (personal) fined, expected to play for Knicks on Wednesday
New York Knicks point guard Derrick Rose (personal) has been fined but not suspended for missing Monday's game, and is expected to play against the Philadelphia 76ers on Wednesday.
Rose left the Knicks for a "family issue" without any warning on Monday, but after he spoke to the team it doesn't seem like he will incur too much of a punishment. Rose's return will send Brandon Jennings back to the bench.
If Rose does play on Wednesday, we project him for 17.4 points, 4.5 assists and 4.1 rebounds in 32.4 minutes of action. He ranks bottom-20 in the NBA with a -2.8 nERD on the season.
- Celtics' Jae Crowder (thigh) says he's fine after Game 4 May 24th, 2017
- LeBron James gets back on track with a strong showing as Cleveland goes up 3-1 on Boston May 24th, 2017
- Kyrie Irving explodes for 42 as Cleveland bounces back to take Game 4 May 24th, 2017
- Kelly Olynyk will start for Boston in Game 4 May 23rd, 2017
- Celtics rule out Amir Johnson (shoulder) for Game 4 May 23rd, 2017
- Celtics' Amir Johnson (shoulder) to be a game-time decision for Game 4 May 23rd, 2017
- Mavericks reportedly interested in Jrue Holiday May 18th, 2017
- Knicks' Joakim Noah (shoulder) undergoes successful surgery April 27th, 2017
- Knicks' Phil Jackson says Carmelo Anthony 'better off somewhere else' April 14th, 2017
- Kristaps Porzingis (back) will not play for Knicks April 12th, 2017
- Knicks to start Carmelo Anthony in final game April 12th, 2017
- Knicks expected to sit Carmelo Anthony (knee) and Kristaps Porzingis (back) for season finale April 11th, 2017