Spurs' LaMarcus Aldridge says he will take more 3-pointers this season
San Antonio Spurs forward/center LaMarcus Aldridge has said that he will attempt more 3-pointers this season.
Aldridge attempted only 16 3-pointers after posting a career-high 105 attempts in his final year with the Portland Trailblazers. Head coach Gregg Popovich told Aldridge to "get back with it", and Aldridge says that he will "start taking that shot more this year."
A career .257 3-Point shooter, an increase in treys may lead to a dip in Aldridge's career-high .565 true shooting percentage from the 2015-2016 season.
- Harold Ramirez in Rays' Sunday lineup September 10th, 2023
- Alec Burleson in lineup Saturday for St. Louis September 9th, 2023
- Edward Olivares in lineup for Royals on Saturday September 9th, 2023
- Michael Brantley starting Saturday for Houston September 2nd, 2023
- Woj: 76ers reportedly end trade talks on James Harden August 12th, 2023
- Jeimer Candelario (thumb) scratched for Nationals Sunday; Ildemaro Vargas enters July 16th, 2023
- Seth Curry signs 2-year deal with Mavericks June 30th, 2023
- Cam Johnson signs 4-year deal with Nets June 30th, 2023
- Pistons acquire Joe Harris in deal with Nets on Friday June 30th, 2023
- Nets' Nic Claxton ejected from Game 3 on Thursday April 20th, 2023
- Day'Ron Sharpe coming off Nets' Game 1 bench on Saturday April 15th, 2023
- Yuta Watanabe coming off Nets' bench for Game 1 on Saturday April 15th, 2023