Rockets's Daryl Morey expects big things from Eric Gordon off the bench
Houston Rockets shooting guard Eric Gordon was referred to by general manager Daryl Morey as a "super sub off the bench".
With Patrick Beverley and James Harden as the starting guards in Houston, it's no surprise that Gordon will be coming off the bench. However, with Morey this high on him, the 27-year-old appears poised to play a big role for the Rockets.
Gordon finished last season ranking a disappointing 99th with a -1.9 nERD, while averaging 15.2 points in 32.9 minutes per game. His 13.5 player efficiency rating was the second-lowest of his career, but he shot a .565 true shooting percentage and posted a career-best 10.7 percent turnover rate.
- Taj Gibson (personal) questionable for Knicks Sunday October 23rd, 2021
- Atlanta's Danilo Gallinari (shoulder) questionable for Saturday's game against Cleveland October 23rd, 2021
- Jrue Holiday (heel) available for Bucks on Saturday October 23rd, 2021
- Justin Holiday (ankle) questionable for Pacers' Saturday matchup against Heat October 23rd, 2021
- Charlotte's Terry Rozier (ankle) questionable for Sunday's contest against Nets October 23rd, 2021
- Joel Embiid (knee) questionable for 76ers Sunday October 23rd, 2021
- Houston's Jae'Sean Tate starting in Wednesday's lineup against Minnesota October 20th, 2021
- Update: Eric Gordon coming off the bench for Houston on Wednesday October 20th, 2021
- Rockets' Danuel House (personal) ruled out on Wednesday October 20th, 2021
- Eric Gordon starting in Rockets opener Wednesday October 20th, 2021
- Rockets starting Anthony Lamb for injured Khyri Thomas on Sunday May 16th, 2021
- Christian Wood (ankle) expected to miss Rockets' final two games May 14th, 2021