Boozer drawing interest from Mavs, Knicks, and Rockets
Free agent forward Carlos Boozer has drawn interest from the New York Knicks, Houston Rockets, and Dallas Mavericks.
Boozer's days with the Lakers seem over with Brandon Bass signed and Julius Randle returning from injury this offseason.
In 2014-15, Boozer posted a subpar -2.9 nERD, indicating he would have made a league-average team roughly three wins worse than .500. He averaged 11.8 points and 6.8 rebounds last season with the Lakers. Boozer showed he still had gas left in the tank, ranking third on the Lakers with 1.0 Defensive Win Shares and fourth with a 16.4 Player Efficiency Rating, though the competition on the team wasn't stout.
- Mike Yastrzemski sitting on Friday for Giants August 9th, 2019
- Golden State's Draymond Green reportedly signs a four-year extension on Saturday August 3rd, 2019
- Wizards' John Wall (Achilles) expected to miss the entire 2019-20 season July 22nd, 2019
- Bucks sign Kyle Korver to a one-year contract on Saturday July 20th, 2019
- Justin Holiday reportedly signs a one-year deal with the Pacers July 19th, 2019
- Raptors' Kyle Lowry has procedure on left thumb July 18th, 2019
- Lakers' DeMarcus Cousins believed to be dealing with torn ACL August 15th, 2019
- Lakers' DeMarcus Cousins says quad is 100% healthy July 11th, 2019
- Lakers reportedly plan to start LeBron James at point guard July 8th, 2019
- Avery Bradley reportedly plans to sign with the Lakers July 8th, 2019
- JaVale McGee reportedly returns to the Lakers July 6th, 2019
- Kentavious Caldwell-Pope reportedly agrees to a two-year deal with the Lakers July 6th, 2019