Kristaps Porzingis signing 2-year extension with Boston
Boston Celtics' center Kristaps Porzingis is expected to sign a two-year contract extension, according to Chris Haynes of TNT & Bleacher Report.
Porzingis joined the Celtics earlier this month in a trade with the Washington Wizards. To facilitate that deal, Porzingis opted into his one-year player option. Now Boston and Porzingis have something more long-term in place, with a two-year deal worth $60 million agreed to.
In 65 games for Washington last season, Porzingis averaged 23.2 points, 8.4 rebounds, 2.7 assists, and 42.4 FanDuel points per game.
- Miami's Josh Richardson (knee) will not return on Saturday December 2nd, 2023
- Max Christie coming off Los Angeles' bench on Saturday night December 2nd, 2023
- Lakers starting Cam Reddish (groin) on Saturday, Max Christie to bench December 2nd, 2023
- Aaron Holiday playing with Houston's second unit on Saturday night December 2nd, 2023
- Rockets starting Fred VanVleet (thumb) at point guard on Saturday, Aaron Holiday to bench December 2nd, 2023
- Anthony Davis (adductor/hip) active for Lakers on Saturday night December 2nd, 2023
- Celtics' Jayson Tatum ejected on Friday December 1st, 2023
- Dalano Banton playing with Boston's second unit on Tuesday November 28th, 2023
- Celtics starting Jrue Holiday (ankle) on Tuesday, Dalano Banton to bench November 28th, 2023
- Jrue Holiday (ankle) active for Celtics on Tuesday November 28th, 2023
- Derrick White (illness) available for Boston on Tuesday November 28th, 2023
- Celtics' Derrick White (illness) listed probable for Tuesday November 27th, 2023