Tyler Herro (hand) could return for Heat by Game 3
Miami Heat shooting guard Tyler Herro (hand fracture) is expected to return during the NBA Finals, reports Chris Haynes of Turner Sports.
Herro is ramping up workouts and likely targeting a return for Game 3 in Miami. He hasn't played since injuring his hand in the first game of the first round versus the Milwaukee Bucks. Gabe Vincent, Duncan Robinson, Kyle Lowry, and Caleb Martin have all played larger roles with Herro sidelined.
Herro averaged 33.3 FanDuel points in 34.9 minutes per game during the regular season, with 20.1 points, 5.4 rebounds, 4.2 assists, 0.8 steals, and 3.0 3-pointers. numberFire's models currently project Herro for 23.9 minutes and 22.6 FanDuel points if he returns for Game 3.
- Harold Ramirez in Rays' Sunday lineup September 10th, 2023
- Alec Burleson in lineup Saturday for St. Louis September 9th, 2023
- Edward Olivares in lineup for Royals on Saturday September 9th, 2023
- Michael Brantley starting Saturday for Houston September 2nd, 2023
- Woj: 76ers reportedly end trade talks on James Harden August 12th, 2023
- Jeimer Candelario (thumb) scratched for Nationals Sunday; Ildemaro Vargas enters July 16th, 2023
- Josh Richardson signs 2-year contract with Heat June 30th, 2023
- Tyler Herro (hand) cleared to play in Heat's Game 5 June 12th, 2023
- Tyler Herro (hand) expected to play for Heat in Game 5 June 12th, 2023
- Miami's Cody Zeller (foot) available for Game 3 on Wednesday June 7th, 2023
- Cody Zeller (foot) listed as probable for Heat's Wednesday Game 3 Finals contest June 6th, 2023
- Miami's Tyler Herro (hand) ruled out for Wednesday's Game 3 Finals matchup June 6th, 2023