Warriors' Kevon Looney (back) probable on Wednesday
Golden State Warriors forward Kevon Looney (back) is probable for Wednesday's game against the Dallas Mavericks.
What It Means:
Looney is listed as probable on Wednesday with low back soreness. Our models expect him to play 24.7 minutes against the Mavericks.
Looney's Wednesday projection includes 7.2 points, 9.0 rebounds, 2.5 assists, and 25.3 FanDuel points.
Source: NBA Injury Report
Recent NBA Player News
- Tyler Herro (hand) could return for Heat by Game 3 May 30th, 2023
- Gabe Vincent (ankle) available for Heat in Game 7 Monday night May 29th, 2023
- Celtics' Malcolm Brogdon (forearm) cleared to play in Game 7 Monday night May 29th, 2023
- Malcolm Brogdon (forearm) questionable in Monday's Game 7 for Boston May 28th, 2023
- Gabe Vincent (ankle) questionable for Heat in Game 7 Monday May 28th, 2023
- Kevin Love playing with Heat's second unit on Saturday May 27th, 2023
Recent Golden State Warriors Player News
- Warriors' Andrew Wiggins (ribs) available for Game 6 on Friday May 12th, 2023
- Warriors' Andrew Wiggins (ribs) questionable for Friday May 11th, 2023
- Gary Payton II starting for Warriors in Game 5 Monday; JaMychal Green moving to bench May 8th, 2023
- JaMychal Green not in Warriors' starting five for Game 4 Monday May 8th, 2023
- Warriors' Kevon Looney (illness) coming off the bench for Game 2 on Thursday May 4th, 2023
- Warriors' JaMychal Green starting Game 2 on Thursday, Kevon Looney (illness) coming off the bench May 4th, 2023