Isaiah Joe starting for Thunder Sunday in place of inactive Shai Gilgeous-Alexander
Oklahoma City Thunder guard Isaiah Joe will start Sunday in the team's game against the San Antonio Spurs.
Shai Gilgeous-Alexander is sidelined Sunday due to abdominal strain injury management. He should be back in the mix for Tuesday's tilt versus Brooklyn. For now, however, Joe will start in the backcourt.
Our models project Joe for 16.3 points, 3.5 rebounds, 2.3 assists and 26.6 FanDuel points across 29.3 minutes of action.
- Tyler Herro (hand) could return for Heat by Game 3 May 30th, 2023
- Gabe Vincent (ankle) available for Heat in Game 7 Monday night May 29th, 2023
- Celtics' Malcolm Brogdon (forearm) cleared to play in Game 7 Monday night May 29th, 2023
- Malcolm Brogdon (forearm) questionable in Monday's Game 7 for Boston May 28th, 2023
- Gabe Vincent (ankle) questionable for Heat in Game 7 Monday May 28th, 2023
- Kevin Love playing with Heat's second unit on Saturday May 27th, 2023
- Thunder's Aleksej Pokusevski (leg) out again on Friday April 13th, 2023
- Jeremiah Robinson-Earl coming off Thunder's bench on Wednesday night April 12th, 2023
- Thunder starting Jaylin Williams (rest) on Wednesday, Jeremiah Robinson-Earl to bench April 12th, 2023
- Oklahoma City's Jalen Williams (rest) starting on Wednesday, Olivier Sarr to bench April 12th, 2023
- Luguentz Dort (rest) starting in Oklahoma City's Wednesday lineup, Ousmane Dieng to second unit April 12th, 2023
- Thunder starting Josh Giddey (rest) on Wednesday, Jared Butler to bench April 12th, 2023