Josh Richardson (personal) ready to return Wednesday for Pelicans
New Orleans Pelicans guard/forward Josh Richardson (personal) is not on the injury report for Wednesday versus the Dallas Mavericks.
Richardson is ready to return after missing the last two games for personal reasons. He will likely start and move Trey Murphy back to the second unit.
Richardson is averaging 21.3 FanDuel points and 27.5 minutes through four starts with the Pelicans, with 10.0 points, 2.3 rebounds, 2.3 assists, 2.3 steals, and 1.5 3-pointers per game.
- Heat's Tyler Herro (hand) could return for Game 2 on Sunday June 1st, 2023
- Tyler Herro (hand) could return for Heat by Game 3 May 30th, 2023
- Gabe Vincent (ankle) available for Heat in Game 7 Monday night May 29th, 2023
- Celtics' Malcolm Brogdon (forearm) cleared to play in Game 7 Monday night May 29th, 2023
- Malcolm Brogdon (forearm) questionable in Monday's Game 7 for Boston May 28th, 2023
- Gabe Vincent (ankle) questionable for Heat in Game 7 Monday May 28th, 2023
- Lance Nance Jr. (ankle) inactive for New Orleans' Wednesday Play-In Matchup April 12th, 2023
- Pelicans' Larry Nance Jr. (ankle) questionable on Wednesday April 11th, 2023
- Trey Murphy (toe) available for Pelicans' Saturday matchup March 25th, 2023
- Trey Murphy (toe) questionable Saturday for Pelicans March 24th, 2023
- Pelicans' Zion Williamson (hamstring) likely done for regular season March 22nd, 2023
- Naji Marshall coming off the bench for Pelicans on Tuesday March 14th, 2023