Jusuf Nurkic (calf) probable for Trail Blazers Wednesday
Portland Trail Blazers center Jusuf Nurkic (left calf soreness) is probable for Wednesday versus the Memphis Grizzlies.
Nurkic sat out last Saturday versus the Toronto Raptors due to a sore calf before returning against the Atlanta Hawks on Monday and scoring 12 points with 5 rebounds, 1 assist, 1 steal, 1 block, and 2 triples in 26 minutes. He should be fine for Wednesday's matchup.
numberFire's models project Nurkic for 28.2 minutes and 34.0 FanDuel points versus the Grizzlies on Wednesday. He had 44.6 FanDuel points against Memphis back on November 2.
- Celtics' Payton Pritchard (heel) out on Friday March 24th, 2023
- Hawks' De'Andre Hunter (knee) questionable on Saturday March 24th, 2023
- Dejounte Murray (illness) not listed on Hawks' Saturday injury report March 24th, 2023
- Trae Young (calf) questionable for Atlanta's Saturday matchup March 24th, 2023
- Thunder list Shai Gilgeous-Alexander (abdominal) as questionable on Friday March 24th, 2023
- Nets' Seth Curry (personal) out on Saturday March 24th, 2023
- Nassir Little (concussion) probable for Portland's Friday contest March 24th, 2023
- Trail Blazers downgrade Jusuf Nurkic (knee) as doubtful on Friday March 24th, 2023
- Portland's Damian Lillard (calf) questionable on Friday March 24th, 2023
- Jusuf Nurkic (knee) questionable on Friday for Portland March 23rd, 2023
- Anfernee Simons (foot) out again for Portland on Friday March 23rd, 2023
- Nassir Little (concussion) questionable on Friday for Portland March 23rd, 2023