Lakers starting LeBron James (ankle) on Tuesday for inactive Patrick Beverley (knee)
Los Angeles Lakers forward LeBron James (ankle) is starting in Tuesday's lineup against the New York Knicks.
James will make his 41st start this season after the 38-year old was inactive on Monday night and Patrick Beverley was ruled out. In 36.7 expected minutes, our models project James to score 49.9 FanDuel points.
James' Tuesday projection includes 27.5 points, 8.0 rebounds, and 6.3 assists.
- Trail Blazers send Ryan Arcidiacono to bench on Wednesday March 29th, 2023
- Portland's Kevin Knox starting on Wednesday, Ryan Arcidiacono to second unit March 29th, 2023
- Kyle Anderson (illness) available in second unit for Timberwolves on Wednesday night March 29th, 2023
- Minnesota's Anthony Edwards (ankle/illness) active and starting on Wednesday March 29th, 2023
- Cam Reddish (back) active for Trail Blazers on Wednesday March 29th, 2023
- Timberwolves starting Karl-Anthony Towns (calf) on Wednesday, Kyle Anderson to second unit March 29th, 2023
- Troy Brown Jr. coming off Lakers' bench on Wednesday night March 29th, 2023
- Lakers starting LeBron james (foot) on Wednesday, Troy Brown Jr. to bench March 29th, 2023
- Dennis Schroder out of Lakers' Wednesday lineup versus Chicago March 29th, 2023
- Lakers starting D'Angelo Russell at point guard on Wednesday, Dennis Schroder to bench March 29th, 2023
- LeBron James (foot) active for Lakers on Wednesday March 29th, 2023
- D'Angelo Russell (hip) active for Lakers' Wednesday contest against Bulls March 29th, 2023