Donovan Mitchell (groin) questionable for Cavaliers on Saturday
Cleveland Cavaliers guard Donovan Mitchell is considered questionable to play Saturday in the team's game against the Los Angeles Clippers.
Mitchell is dealing with a strained left groin. He missed Friday's game due to it, but now, he is listed questionable for Sunday's affair. Keep an eye on his statsu over the next 24 hours. If Mitchell sits again, Caris LeVert would likely see another start on the wing.
Our models currently project Mitchell for 22.5 points, 3.6 rebounds, 4.4 assists and 35.6 FanDuel points across 30.8 minutes of action.
- Kevin Durant (ankle) officially questionable for Suns March 29th, 2023
- Ja Morant (thigh) expected to play Wednesday for Grizzlies March 29th, 2023
- Buddy Hield (illness) now out again Wednesday for Pacers March 29th, 2023
- Indiana's Chris Duarte (ankle) remains out on Wednesday March 28th, 2023
- Trendon Watford (ankle) doubtful for Trail Blazers' Wednesday matchup March 28th, 2023
- Kevon Looney operating in second unit role for Warriors on Tuesday March 28th, 2023
- Caris LeVert starting for Cleveland on Tuesday in place of injured Isaac Okoro (knee) March 28th, 2023
- Cleveland's Isaac Okoro (knee) ruled out on Tuesday, Caris LeVert to start March 28th, 2023
- Cavaliers starting Lamar Stevens on Tuesday for inactive Jarrett Allen (groin) March 28th, 2023
- Cleveland's Jarrett Allen (groin) ruled out on Tuesday March 28th, 2023
- Isaac Okoro (knee) iffy for Cavaliers Tuesday March 27th, 2023
- Jarrett Allen (groin) questionable Tuesday for Cavaliers March 27th, 2023