Toronto's OG Anunoby (wrist) ruled out on Saturday
Toronto Raptors forward OG Anunoby (wrist) will not play in Saturday's game against the Portland Trail Blazers.
What It Means:
Anunoby will sit out on Saturday after Toronto's forward suffered a left wrist sprain last night. Expect Precious Achiuwa to see more minutes versus a Portland team ranked 21st in defensive rating.
Achiuwa's projection includes 15.0 points, 7.8 rebounds, and 2.0 assists.
Source: Josh Lewenberg
Recent NBA Player News
- Simone Fontecchio (toe) available Wednesday for Jazz March 29th, 2023
- Lauri Markkanen (hand) ruled out Wednesday for Jazz versus Spurs March 29th, 2023
- Kevin Durant (ankle) officially questionable for Suns March 29th, 2023
- Ja Morant (thigh) expected to play Wednesday for Grizzlies March 29th, 2023
- Buddy Hield (illness) now out again Wednesday for Pacers March 29th, 2023
- Indiana's Chris Duarte (ankle) remains out on Wednesday March 28th, 2023
Recent Toronto Raptors Player News
- Raptors rule out Gary Trent Jr. (elbow) on Tuesday March 28th, 2023
- Gary Trent Jr. (elbow) doubtful for Raptors' Tuesday matchup March 28th, 2023
- Toronto's Will Barton (ankle) inactive on Tuesday March 28th, 2023
- Will Barton (ankle) likely out for Raptors Tuesday March 27th, 2023
- Gary Trent Jr. (elbow) questionable Tuesday for Toronto March 27th, 2023
- Will Barton (ankle) will not return for Raptors on Sunday March 26th, 2023