Nikola Jokic (hamstring) starting for Nuggets on Saturday; Zeke Nnaji back to bench
Denver Nuggets center Nikola Jokic is in the lineup Saturday in the team's game against the Philadelphia 76ers.
Jokic is dealing with left hamstring tightness. He missed the last few games as a result, but he's been cleared to return to the court in a high-profile matchup versus Philadelphia Saturday afternoon. He'll also immediately start, sending Zeke Nnaji back to a bench role.
Our models project Jokic for 25.1 points, 12.9 rebounds, 9.3 assists and 57.7 FanDuel points across 34.7 minutes of action.
- Trail Blazers send Ryan Arcidiacono to bench on Wednesday March 29th, 2023
- Portland's Kevin Knox starting on Wednesday, Ryan Arcidiacono to second unit March 29th, 2023
- Kyle Anderson (illness) available in second unit for Timberwolves on Wednesday night March 29th, 2023
- Minnesota's Anthony Edwards (ankle/illness) active and starting on Wednesday March 29th, 2023
- Cam Reddish (back) active for Trail Blazers on Wednesday March 29th, 2023
- Timberwolves starting Karl-Anthony Towns (calf) on Wednesday, Kyle Anderson to second unit March 29th, 2023
- Nuggets' Vlatko Cancar (ankle) uncertain Thursday March 29th, 2023
- Nikola Jokic (calf) questionable Thursday for Nuggets March 29th, 2023
- Denver's Michael Porter Jr. (injury management) available to play Monday March 27th, 2023
- Michael Porter Jr. (injury management) questionable Monday for Nuggets March 26th, 2023
- Zeke Nnaji (shoulder) available Saturday afternoon for Nuggets March 18th, 2023
- Denver's Zeke Nnaji (shoulder) questionable on Saturday March 17th, 2023