Josh Richardson (knee) questionable Thursday for Spurs
San Antonio Spurs guard/forward Josh Richardson (right knee soreness) is questionable for Thursday against the Los Angeles Clippers.
Richardson's sore knee could have contributed to him going 3-12 from the field and 1-6 from beyond the arc on Wednesday. Romeo Langford (groin) has been ruled out again while Jeremy Sochan (quad) is doubtful and Stanley Johnson (wrist) is questionable, so Keita Bates-Diop, Doug McDermott, and Malaki Branham could see extended minutes if Richardson is also inactive.
numberFire's models project Richardson for 27.6 minutes and 23.2 FanDuel points on Thursday, and he has a $5,600 salary on the Main slate. Per our NBA Heat Map, the Spurs’ implied total (110.5) is No. 9 out of 12 active teams today and they are 13.0-point underdogs.
- Lakers' Anthony Davis (foot) available on Friday March 24th, 2023
- Kessler Edwards coming off Sacramento's bench on Friday March 24th, 2023
- Kings starting Kevin Huerter (knee) on Friday, Kessler Edwards to bench March 24th, 2023
- Bulls starting Alex Caruso (foot) on Friday for injured DeMar DeRozan (quad) March 24th, 2023
- Joel Embiid (calf) available for 76ers on Friday March 24th, 2023
- Javonte Green (knee) out for Bulls on Friday March 24th, 2023
- Trey Murphy (toe) questionable Saturday for Pelicans March 24th, 2023
- Pelicans' Zion Williamson (hamstring) likely done for regular season March 22nd, 2023
- Naji Marshall coming off the bench for Pelicans on Tuesday March 14th, 2023
- New Orleans' Brandon Ingram (ankle) active and starting on Tuesday, Naji Marshall to bench March 14th, 2023
- Brandon Ingram (ankle) questionable for Pelicans Tuesday March 13th, 2023
- Larry Nance Jr. (ankle) available Sunday for Pelicans March 12th, 2023