Timberwolves' Jordan McLaughlin (calf) out again on Wednesday
Minnesota Timberwolves point guard Jordan McLaughlin (calf) has been ruled out of Wednesday's game against the Memphis Grizzlies.
McLaughlin continues to deal with a calf injury and will remain sidelined on Wednesday. His next chance to play will come against the Oklahoma City Thunder on Saturday.
McLaughlin is averaging 3.9 points, 1.6 rebounds, 3.7 assists, and 13.5 FanDuel points per game this season.
- MarJon Beauchamp (knee) probable for Bucks on Saturday February 3rd, 2023
- Lakers' Austin Reaves (hamstring) out on Saturday February 3rd, 2023
- Heat's Gabe Vincent (ankle) questionable on Saturday February 3rd, 2023
- Philadelphia's Joel Embiid (foot) active and starting in Friday's matchup versus Spurs February 3rd, 2023
- Josh Richardson starting for Spurs on Friday in place of injured Jeremy Sochan (back) February 3rd, 2023
- Spurs starting Malaki Branham in Friday's lineup for Tre Jones (foot) February 3rd, 2023
- Timberwolves' Kyle Anderson (back) will not return on Friday February 3rd, 2023
- Bryn Forbes (ankle) will play Friday for Timberwolves February 3rd, 2023
- Naz Reid playing with Minnesota's second unit on Friday night February 3rd, 2023
- Minnesota's Taurean Prince (ankle) available on Friday February 3rd, 2023
- Rudy Gobert (groin) available, starting for Timberwolves on Friday; Naz Reid back to bench February 3rd, 2023
- Bryn Forbes (ankle) questionable Friday for Minnesota February 2nd, 2023