Bruno Fernando (injury maintenance) out Saturday for Houston
Houston Rockets forward Bruno Fernando will not play Saturday in the team's game against the Oklahoma City Thunder.
Fernando made his long-awaited return to the court Friday night, earning a start down low at center. However, the team is going to be cautious with bringing him along too fast. As a result, he is listed out on the second leg of the back-to-back set due to left knee injury maintenance. Expect him back out there Monday against Denver.
In 3 games this season, Fernando is averaging 6.0 points, 5.3 rebounds, 3.0 assists, 1.0 blocks and 20.2 FanDuel points.
- Denver's Jamal Murray (injury management) active and starting on Tuesday January 31st, 2023
- Jose Alvarado coming off New Orleans' bench on Tuesday January 31st, 2023
- C.J. McCollum (thumb) starting in New Orleans' Tuesday lineup, Jose Alvarado to bench January 31st, 2023
- Naji Marshall playing a bench role for Pelicans on Tuesday night January 31st, 2023
- Pelicans starting Brandon Ingram (injury recovery) on Tuesday, Naji Marshall to bench January 31st, 2023
- Clippers send Nicolas Batum to bench on Tuesday night January 31st, 2023
- Jalen Green (calf) remains out for Houston on Wednesday January 31st, 2023
- Rockets' Alperen Sengun (illness) available on Wednesday January 31st, 2023
- Josh Christopher operating in bench role for Rockets on Saturday January 28th, 2023
- Daishen Nix starting for Rockets on Saturday; Josh Christopher to bench January 28th, 2023
- Rockets starting Eric Gordon (knee) on Saturday for inactive Jalen Green (calf) January 28th, 2023
- Rockets starting Tari Eason for inactive Alperen Sengun (illness) on Saturday January 28th, 2023