Heat list Hassan Whiteside (knee) out for Game 6
Miami Heat center Hassan Whiteside (knee) is being listed as out for Friday's Game 6 against the Toronto Raptors.
Miami coach Erik Spoelstra said he didn't anticipate Whiteside doing anything more than rest and rehab on Friday, so it's not surprising at all to see him listed as out on the injury report. Amar'e Stoudemire, Udonis Haslem and Josh McRoberts will continue to pick up some extra minutes in Whiteside's absence, but none of those guys make for great DFS targets. Luol Deng (wrist) will likely be forced into heavy minutes, with Goran Dragic and Dwyane Wade doing more on offense.
Losing Whiteside is a major blow, as he owned the ninth-best nERD during the regular season at 12.4. He's averaged 12.7 points, 12.1 rebounds and 3.1 blocks per game in the playoffs.
- Zach Randolph (mouth) ruled out for Kings opener on Wednesday October 18th, 2017
- Hornets' Dwayne Bacon starting at shooting guard October 18th, 2017
- Marcus Smart starting for Celtics on Wednesday October 18th, 2017
- Terrence Ross confirmed as starter on Wednesday for Magic October 18th, 2017
- Wizards confirm Jason Smith as a starter on Wednesday October 18th, 2017
- Rockets' Ryan Anderson projected for a quiet night despite good matchup against the Kings October 18th, 2017
- Spoelstra: Hassan Whiteside can 'do all the great things you need' for Miami October 17th, 2017
- Heats' Goran Dagic is ready to get 'down to business' after busy summer October 16th, 2017
- Heat's Rodney McGruder to undergo surgery on stress fracture in leg October 12th, 2017
- Heat's Justise Winslow says shoulder is 100% August 31st, 2017
- Justise Winslow expects to be ready for Heat training camp August 1st, 2017
- Heat offer Goran Dragic, Justise Winslow to Cavaliers for Kyrie Irving July 28th, 2017