Heat list Hassan Whiteside (knee) out for Game 6
Miami Heat center Hassan Whiteside (knee) is being listed as out for Friday's Game 6 against the Toronto Raptors.
Miami coach Erik Spoelstra said he didn't anticipate Whiteside doing anything more than rest and rehab on Friday, so it's not surprising at all to see him listed as out on the injury report. Amar'e Stoudemire, Udonis Haslem and Josh McRoberts will continue to pick up some extra minutes in Whiteside's absence, but none of those guys make for great DFS targets. Luol Deng (wrist) will likely be forced into heavy minutes, with Goran Dragic and Dwyane Wade doing more on offense.
Losing Whiteside is a major blow, as he owned the ninth-best nERD during the regular season at 12.4. He's averaged 12.7 points, 12.1 rebounds and 3.1 blocks per game in the playoffs.
- Ersan Ilyasova nearing buyout with Hawks February 23rd, 2018
- Jordan Bell (ankle) unlikely to return for Warriors on Saturday February 23rd, 2018
- Orlando's Jonathon Simmons (ankle) not on Saturday's injury report February 23rd, 2018
- Rudy Gay will have minutes capped on Friday in return for Spurs February 23rd, 2018
- Danilo Gallinari (hand) questionable for Clippers on Friday February 23rd, 2018
- Avery Bradley (sports hernia) officially ruled out for Clippers on Friday February 23rd, 2018
- Kelly Olynyk (shoulder) improving, remains out on Friday for Heat February 23rd, 2018
- Miami's Kelly Olynyk (shoulder) listed as doubtful for Friday February 21st, 2018
- Miami's Hassan Whiteside tallies 16 points, 10 rebounds in losing effort February 15th, 2018
- James Johnson matches season-high with 22 points for Heat February 15th, 2018
- Miami's James Johnson breaks out of slump with 16 points Tuesday February 14th, 2018
- Bam Adebayo chips in 11 points Tuesday for Heat February 14th, 2018