Derrick White starting in place of Marcus Smart (ankle) for Celtics in Monday's Game 4
The Boston Celtics listed Derrick White as their starting point guard for Monday's Game 4 of the Eastern Conference Finals versus the Miami Heat.
While Smart's status was up in the air throughout the day, ultimately he was not cleared to play in tonight's contest. With Smart sidelined, White should step into a big workload for Game 4.
Our models project White to score 27.1 fantasy points versus the Heat tonight, with 12.8 points, 3.4 rebounds, and 4.7 assists in 30.3 minutes on the court.
- Chad Pinder not in Athletics' Monday lineup July 4th, 2022
- Kevin Huerter heading from Atlanta to Sacramento in three-player deal July 1st, 2022
- Timberwolves send Patrick Beverley to Utah in megadeal July 1st, 2022
- Malik Beasley, four others headed to Utah in trade July 1st, 2022
- Jazz trade Rudy Gobert to Minnesota in blockbuster deal July 1st, 2022
- Willi Castro in Detroit's lineup on Tuesday June 28th, 2022
- Celtics acquire Malcolm Brogdon from Indiana on Friday July 1st, 2022
- Celtics' Robert Williams (knee) available for Game 6 on Thursday June 16th, 2022
- Boston's Robert Williams (knee) questionable for Thursday's Finals Game 6 matchup June 15th, 2022
- Celtics' Robert Williams (knee) available for Game 5 Monday June 13th, 2022
- Robert Williams (knee) questionable for Celtics Monday in Game 5 June 13th, 2022
- Robert Williams (knee) available for Celtics in Friday's Game 4 June 10th, 2022