P.J. Tucker (knee) will play in Game 4 Monday for Heat
Miami Heat guard/forward P.J. Tucker will play Monday in the team's game against the Boston Celtics.
Tucker was one of six Heat players listed questionable coming into Game 4 of the Eastern Conference Finals, as he was dealing with left knee irritation. Despite the ailment, he has received the green light to take the court in hopes of taking a 3-1 series lead.
Our models project Tucker for 7.0 points, 5.4 rebounds, 2.0 assists and 19.1 FanDuel points across 30.7 minutes of action.
- Kevin Huerter heading from Atlanta to Sacramento in three-player deal July 1st, 2022
- Celtics acquire Malcolm Brogdon from Indiana on Friday July 1st, 2022
- Timberwolves send Patrick Beverley to Utah in megadeal July 1st, 2022
- Malik Beasley, four others headed to Utah in trade July 1st, 2022
- Jazz trade Rudy Gobert to Minnesota in blockbuster deal July 1st, 2022
- Willi Castro in Detroit's lineup on Tuesday June 28th, 2022
- Danny Green (knee) out for remainder of Sixers' Thursday Game 6 matchup May 12th, 2022
- Philadelphia's Matisse Thybulle (foot) active on Thursday May 12th, 2022
- Philadelphia's Joel Embiid (orbital, thumb) available for Thursday's Game 6 May 12th, 2022
- Philadelphia's Joel Embiid (orbital, thumb) questionable for Thursday's Game 6 May 11th, 2022
- 76ers' Matisse Thybulle (foot) questionable for Game 6 on Thursday May 11th, 2022
- 76ers' Joel Embiid (face, thumb) available for Game 5 on Tuesday May 10th, 2022