Minnesota's Naz Reid (personal) questionable for Friday's Game 6
Minnesota Timberwolves center Naz Reid (personal) is questionable to play in Friday's Game 6 contest against the Memphis Grizzlies.
Reid's availability is suddenly in question for personal reasons. Expect Jarred Vanderbilt to log more minutes against a Memphis unit allowing a 38.4 points in the paint this postseason if Reid is inactive.
Vanderbilt's current Friday projection includes 8.5 points, 9.3 rebounds, and 1.6 assists.
- Willi Castro in Detroit's lineup on Tuesday June 28th, 2022
- Yu Chang in Pirates' lineup on Sunday June 26th, 2022
- Trail Blazers reportedly acquire Jerami Grant in trade with Detroit June 22nd, 2022
- DJ LeMahieu not in Yankees' Saturday lineup June 18th, 2022
- Andre Iguodala (knee) cleared for Warriors on Thursday June 16th, 2022
- Otto Porter (foot) starting for Warriors in Game 6 June 16th, 2022
- Minnesota's Naz Reid (personal) out for Game 6 on Friday April 29th, 2022
- Minnesota's Naz Reid (personal) questionable for Friday's Game 6 April 29th, 2022
- Timberwolves' Taurean Prince (knee) confident in Tuesday status April 19th, 2022
- Taurean Prince (knee) questionable for Timberwolves Tuesday April 18th, 2022
- Taurean Prince (knee) available in Game 1 for Timberwolves April 16th, 2022
- Timberwolves' Taurean Prince (knee) questionable for Game 1 on Saturday April 15th, 2022