Raptors' Fred VanVleet (hip) doubtful for Game 6 on Thursday
Toronto Raptors point guard Fred VanVleet (hip) is doubtful for Game 6 against the Philadelphia 76ers on Thursday.
VanVleet continues to deal with a hip injury that forced him to miss Game 5 and is not expected to return to action in Game 6 on Thursday. Scottie Barnes started in his place and could continue to do so. Assuming VanVleet is ruled out, our models expect Barnes to play 36.3 minutes against the 76ers.
Barnes' Game 6 projection includes 14.0 points, 7.5 rebounds, 3.7 assists, and 31.9 FanDuel points.
- Chad Pinder not in Athletics' Monday lineup July 4th, 2022
- Kevin Huerter heading from Atlanta to Sacramento in three-player deal July 1st, 2022
- Celtics acquire Malcolm Brogdon from Indiana on Friday July 1st, 2022
- Timberwolves send Patrick Beverley to Utah in megadeal July 1st, 2022
- Malik Beasley, four others headed to Utah in trade July 1st, 2022
- Jazz trade Rudy Gobert to Minnesota in blockbuster deal July 1st, 2022
- Fred VanVleet (hip) officially out Thursday for Raptors April 28th, 2022
- Raptors' Fred VanVleet (hip) doubtful for Game 6 on Thursday April 27th, 2022
- Scottie Barnes starting for Raptors in Game 5 in place of injured Fred VanVleet April 25th, 2022
- Fred VanVleet (hip) ruled out again Monday for Raptors April 25th, 2022
- Raptors' Fred VanVleet (hip) questionable for Monday April 24th, 2022
- Toronto's Fred VanVleet (hip) will not return on Saturday April 23rd, 2022