Devin Booker (hamstring) likely out for Suns multiple games
Phoenix Suns shooting guard Devin Booker (hamstring) is unlikely to play in Games 3 and 4 against the New Orleans Pelicans, reports Adrian Wojnarowski of ESPN.
Booker is still undergoing testing to determine the full extent of the injury, but it looks like he will miss at least the next two games in New Orleans, per Woj. For what it's worth, the Suns announced that Booker is without a timetable for a return. There will be more minutes available in the Suns' rotation for Cam Johnson, Cam Payne, Landry Shamet and Aaron Holiday. The offense will also rely more on Chris Paul, Mikal Bridges, and Deandre Ayton for production. Game 3 will be played on Friday and Game 4 will be played on Sunday.
numberFire's models project Johnson for 27.7 minutes and 22.5 FanDuel points in Game 3 on Friday. CP3 is projected for 34.3 minutes and 41.6 FanDuel points.
- Willi Castro in Detroit's lineup on Tuesday June 28th, 2022
- Yu Chang in Pirates' lineup on Sunday June 26th, 2022
- Trail Blazers reportedly acquire Jerami Grant in trade with Detroit June 22nd, 2022
- DJ LeMahieu not in Yankees' Saturday lineup June 18th, 2022
- Andre Iguodala (knee) cleared for Warriors on Thursday June 16th, 2022
- Otto Porter (foot) starting for Warriors in Game 6 June 16th, 2022
- Suns' Torrey Craig (elbow) available Tuesday May 10th, 2022
- Torrey Craig (elbow) probable for Suns in Game 5 on Tuesday May 9th, 2022
- Torrey Craig (elbow) ruled out for Suns in Game 4 on Sunday May 8th, 2022
- Phoenix's Torrey Craig (elbow) doubtful for Sunday's Game 4 matchup against Dallas May 7th, 2022
- Phoenix's Torrey Craig (elbow) out for Friday's Game 3 contest against Mavericks May 6th, 2022
- Torrey Craig (elbow) doubtful for Phoenix's Friday Game 3 contest against Dallas May 6th, 2022