Greg Brown (knee) probable for Portland's Sunday matchup
Portland Trail Blazers power forward Greg Brown (knee) is listed as probable for Sunday's game against the Utah Jazz.
Brown is on track to play despite suffering a recent left ankle sprain.
Per Rotogrinders' Court IQ in 614.9 minutes this season, Brown is averaging 0.88 FanDuel points per minute.
- Chad Pinder not in Athletics' Monday lineup July 4th, 2022
- Kevin Huerter heading from Atlanta to Sacramento in three-player deal July 1st, 2022
- Celtics acquire Malcolm Brogdon from Indiana on Friday July 1st, 2022
- Timberwolves send Patrick Beverley to Utah in megadeal July 1st, 2022
- Malik Beasley, four others headed to Utah in trade July 1st, 2022
- Jazz trade Rudy Gobert to Minnesota in blockbuster deal July 1st, 2022
- Trail Blazers reportedly acquire Jerami Grant in trade with Detroit June 22nd, 2022
- Reggie Perry starting for Blazers Sunday in place of Drew Eubanks April 10th, 2022
- Greg Brown coming off Blazers' bench on Sunday April 10th, 2022
- Didi Louzada starting for Blazers on Sunday; Greg Brown to bench April 10th, 2022
- CJ Elleby (illness) available Sunday for Portland April 10th, 2022
- Greg Brown (ankle) available for Blazers Sunday night April 10th, 2022