Mike Conley (injury management) ruled out Wednesday for Jazz
Utah Jazz point guard Mike Conley (knee injury management) has been ruled out for Wednesday versus the Oklahoma City Thunder.
The Jazz have ruled out Conley and Donovan Mitchell (rest) for the second leg of their back-to-back set. Jordan Clarkson figures to be the primary beneficiary on offense and Nickeil Alexander-Walker should see more work as well. Trent Forrest (concussion, questionable) is another candidate for a boost.
Clarkson has a $5,300 salary and NAW has a $3,500 salary on FanDuel for Wednesday's six-game slate.
- Willi Castro in Detroit's lineup on Tuesday June 28th, 2022
- Yu Chang in Pirates' lineup on Sunday June 26th, 2022
- Trail Blazers reportedly acquire Jerami Grant in trade with Detroit June 22nd, 2022
- DJ LeMahieu not in Yankees' Saturday lineup June 18th, 2022
- Andre Iguodala (knee) cleared for Warriors on Thursday June 16th, 2022
- Otto Porter (foot) starting for Warriors in Game 6 June 16th, 2022
- Donovan Mitchell (hamstring) expects to be fine for Jazz Game 6 April 26th, 2022
- Trent Forrest (foot) out again for Jazz in Game 2 April 17th, 2022
- Willy Hernangomez coming off Utah's bench in Game 1 April 16th, 2022
- Danuel House coming off Jazz's bench in Game 1 April 16th, 2022
- Bojan Bogdanovic (rest) starting for Jazz in Game 1; Willy Hernangomez back to bench April 16th, 2022
- Donovan Mitchell (illness) starting Game 1 for Utah; Danuel House back to bench April 16th, 2022