Cade Cunningham (hip) not listed for Pistons Wednesday
Detroit Pistons guard Cade Cunningham is set to play Wednesday in the team's game against the Dallas Mavericks.
Cunningham missed the team's last game due to a hip injury, but on the initial injury report for Wednesday's tilt, he does not carry a designation. Expect him to play, which will likely send Frank Jackson back to a bench role.
Our models project Cunningham for 19.1 points, 5.8 rebounds, 6.3 assists and 37.4 FanDuel points across 35.2 minutes of action.
- Willi Castro in Detroit's lineup on Tuesday June 28th, 2022
- Yu Chang in Pirates' lineup on Sunday June 26th, 2022
- Trail Blazers reportedly acquire Jerami Grant in trade with Detroit June 22nd, 2022
- DJ LeMahieu not in Yankees' Saturday lineup June 18th, 2022
- Andre Iguodala (knee) cleared for Warriors on Thursday June 16th, 2022
- Otto Porter (foot) starting for Warriors in Game 6 June 16th, 2022
- Frank Jackson starting for Detroit Sunday in place of Cade Cunningham April 10th, 2022
- Cade Cunningham (hip) ruled out Sunday for Pistons April 10th, 2022
- Cory Joseph (back) out again Sunday for Pistons April 9th, 2022
- Marvin Bagley (hip) out Sunday for Detroit April 9th, 2022
- Cade Cunningham (hip) questionable Sunday for Detroit April 9th, 2022
- Pistons' Cory Joseph (back) out on Friday April 8th, 2022