Cade Cunningham (hip) questionable for Pistons Sunday evening
Detroit Pistons guard Cade Cunningham is considered questionable to play Sunday in the team's game against the Indiana Pacers.
Cunningham is dealing with right hip soreness. As a result, the team has listed him questionable to play in Sunday evening's contest. Keep a very close eye on his status over the next 23 hours.
Our models project Cunningham for 18.3 points, 5.8 rebounds, 6.0 assists and 36.8 FanDuel points across 34.7 minutes of action.
- Chad Pinder not in Athletics' Monday lineup July 4th, 2022
- Kevin Huerter heading from Atlanta to Sacramento in three-player deal July 1st, 2022
- Celtics acquire Malcolm Brogdon from Indiana on Friday July 1st, 2022
- Timberwolves send Patrick Beverley to Utah in megadeal July 1st, 2022
- Malik Beasley, four others headed to Utah in trade July 1st, 2022
- Jazz trade Rudy Gobert to Minnesota in blockbuster deal July 1st, 2022
- Frank Jackson starting for Detroit Sunday in place of Cade Cunningham April 10th, 2022
- Cade Cunningham (hip) ruled out Sunday for Pistons April 10th, 2022
- Cory Joseph (back) out again Sunday for Pistons April 9th, 2022
- Marvin Bagley (hip) out Sunday for Detroit April 9th, 2022
- Cade Cunningham (hip) questionable Sunday for Detroit April 9th, 2022
- Pistons' Cory Joseph (back) out on Friday April 8th, 2022