Eric Gordon (groin) ruled out Monday night for Houston
Houston Rockets guard Eric Gordon will not play Monday in the team's game against the San Antonio Spurs.
Gordon was listed questionable to play due to right groin soreness after originally being left off the injury report altogether. Now, he has been ruled out for the second straight contest. Expect Garrison Mathews to remain in the starting five.
In 57 games this season, Gordon is averaging 13.4 points, 2.0 rebounds, 2.7 assists and 20.4 FanDuel points.
- Kevin Huerter heading from Atlanta to Sacramento in three-player deal July 1st, 2022
- Celtics acquire Malcolm Brogdon from Indiana on Friday July 1st, 2022
- Timberwolves send Patrick Beverley to Utah in megadeal July 1st, 2022
- Malik Beasley, four others headed to Utah in trade July 1st, 2022
- Jazz trade Rudy Gobert to Minnesota in blockbuster deal July 1st, 2022
- Willi Castro in Detroit's lineup on Tuesday June 28th, 2022
- Mavericks reportedly acquire Christian Wood in trade with Rockets June 15th, 2022
- Jalen Green (illness) available Sunday for Rockets April 10th, 2022
- Jalen Green (illness) questionable Sunday for Houston April 9th, 2022
- Usman Garuba coming off Rockets' bench on Sunday April 3rd, 2022
- Alperen Sengun (leg) starting for Rockets Sunday night; Usman Garuba back to bench April 3rd, 2022
- Alperen Sengun (leg) not listed on Houston's Sunday injury report April 2nd, 2022