Shai Gilgeous-Alexander (ankle) ruled out Saturday for Oklahoma City
Oklahoma City Thunder guard Shai Gilgeous-Alexander will not play Saturday in the team's game against the Denver Nuggets.
Gilgeous-Alexander was listed questionable to play due to ankle soreness, and he has been ruled out of action for Saturday night. Head coach Mark Daigneault said that there will be a discussion with the young point guard about shutting him down for the rest of the year - as the Thunder have done with multiple players already. One of those players is Josh Giddey, who has been ruled out for the remainder of the season due to hip soreness.
In 56 games this season, Gilgeous-Alexander is averaging 24.5 points, 5.0 rebounds, 5.9 assists and 42.8 FanDuel points.
- Willi Castro in Detroit's lineup on Tuesday June 28th, 2022
- Yu Chang in Pirates' lineup on Sunday June 26th, 2022
- Trail Blazers reportedly acquire Jerami Grant in trade with Detroit June 22nd, 2022
- DJ LeMahieu not in Yankees' Saturday lineup June 18th, 2022
- Andre Iguodala (knee) cleared for Warriors on Thursday June 16th, 2022
- Otto Porter (foot) starting for Warriors in Game 6 June 16th, 2022
- Thunder acquire JaMychal Green from Nuggets via trade June 13th, 2022
- Tre Mann (hamstring) out again for Thunder on Friday April 7th, 2022
- Thunder's Tre Mann (hamstring) ruled out again Wednesday April 6th, 2022
- Thunder's Jaylen Hoard starting on Tuesday, Aleksej Pokusevski coming off the bench April 5th, 2022
- Aaron Wiggins coming off the bench for Thunder on Tuesday April 5th, 2022
- Aleksej Pokusevski shifting to Thunder second unit versus Trail Blazers April 5th, 2022