Oklahoma City's Lu Dort undergoes season-ending shoulder surgery
Oklahoma City Thunder guard Lu Dort has undergone season-ending shoulder surgery, the team announced Tuesday.
Dort was dealing with a labrum tear in his left shoulder, and the team anticipates he'll be ready for the start of next season. The Thunder also announced that Ty Jerome and Mike Muscala also underwent season-ending injuries for a hernia and an ankle injury, respectively.
In 51 games this season, Dort averaged 17.2 points, 4.2 rebounds, 1.7 assists and 26.8 FanDuel points.
- Willi Castro in Detroit's lineup on Tuesday June 28th, 2022
- Yu Chang in Pirates' lineup on Sunday June 26th, 2022
- Trail Blazers reportedly acquire Jerami Grant in trade with Detroit June 22nd, 2022
- DJ LeMahieu not in Yankees' Saturday lineup June 18th, 2022
- Andre Iguodala (knee) cleared for Warriors on Thursday June 16th, 2022
- Otto Porter (foot) starting for Warriors in Game 6 June 16th, 2022
- Thunder acquire JaMychal Green from Nuggets via trade June 13th, 2022
- Tre Mann (hamstring) out again for Thunder on Friday April 7th, 2022
- Thunder's Tre Mann (hamstring) ruled out again Wednesday April 6th, 2022
- Thunder's Jaylen Hoard starting on Tuesday, Aleksej Pokusevski coming off the bench April 5th, 2022
- Aaron Wiggins coming off the bench for Thunder on Tuesday April 5th, 2022
- Aleksej Pokusevski shifting to Thunder second unit versus Trail Blazers April 5th, 2022