Cavaliers resting LeBron James and Co. Wednesday against Detroit
Cleveland Cavaliers forward LeBron James, guard Kyrie Irving, guard/forward J.R. Smith and forward/center Kevin Love will all be rested for Wednesday's game against the Detroit Pistons.
Cleveland has the No. 1 seed out East all locked up, giving them zero incentive to play their studs in what will ultimately be a meaningless game for the Cavaliers. Matthew Dellavedova, Richard Jefferson, James Jones and Channing Frye are all candidates to head into the starting lineup for Wednesday's game, with Dellavedova being one of the more attractive DFS targets out of that group.
James owns a nERD of 15.5 this season, which ranks him fourth among all players. We currently rank the Cavaliers as the fifth best team in the league, based on numberFire's Team Power Rankings, while giving them the third-best odds of winning the title at 9.6 percent.
- Zach Collins swats 6 shots, Trail Blazers top Lakers October 19th, 2018
- Rodney McGruder makes noise for Miami in victory October 19th, 2018
- Josh Richardson fills it up again as Heat defeat Wizards October 19th, 2018
- Damian Lillard leads Trail Blazers past Lakers with 28 points, 6 boards, 4 dimes October 19th, 2018
- Bobby Portis opens for Bulls with 20 points, 11 boards in loss October 19th, 2018
- John Wall comes up just shy of double-double in Wizards' one-point loss October 18th, 2018
- Lakers' Josh Hart has full line in loss October 19th, 2018
- LeBron James debuts for Lakers with 26 points, 12 rebounds, 6 assists October 19th, 2018
- Kentavious Caldwell-Pope expected to start on Thursday for Los Angeles October 16th, 2018
- Lakers' Kentavious Caldwell-Pope (knee) looked "great" at practice on Monday October 15th, 2018
- Josh Hart's hamstring declared 'good' by Lakers coach Luke Walton October 9th, 2018
- Lakers' Lonzo Ball (knee) to make his 2018 preseason debut on Wednesday October 9th, 2018