Cavaliers resting LeBron James and Co. Wednesday against Detroit
Cleveland Cavaliers forward LeBron James, guard Kyrie Irving, guard/forward J.R. Smith and forward/center Kevin Love will all be rested for Wednesday's game against the Detroit Pistons.
Cleveland has the No. 1 seed out East all locked up, giving them zero incentive to play their studs in what will ultimately be a meaningless game for the Cavaliers. Matthew Dellavedova, Richard Jefferson, James Jones and Channing Frye are all candidates to head into the starting lineup for Wednesday's game, with Dellavedova being one of the more attractive DFS targets out of that group.
James owns a nERD of 15.5 this season, which ranks him fourth among all players. We currently rank the Cavaliers as the fifth best team in the league, based on numberFire's Team Power Rankings, while giving them the third-best odds of winning the title at 9.6 percent.
- Kawhi Leonard (hip) still questionable for Raptors versus Trail Blazers December 14th, 2018
- Knicks' Damyean Dotson (shoulder) will not play Friday December 14th, 2018
- Dwyane Wade (illness) questionable for Heat on Friday December 14th, 2018
- Zach LaVine injures ankle late, expects to play for Bulls on Saturday December 14th, 2018
- T.J. Warren scores season-high 30, Suns snap losing streak December 14th, 2018
- Jerian Grant matches season-high with 3 steals as Magic beat Bulls December 14th, 2018
- Brandon Ingram (ankle) ruled out again for Lakers Saturday December 14th, 2018
- Kyle Kuzma scores 24 points with full line in Lakers' loss December 14th, 2018
- Lakers' Rajon Rondo will see hand specialist on Thursday December 12th, 2018
- Lakers' Rajon Rondo (hand) expected to miss at least two more games December 10th, 2018
- Lakers' Brandon Ingram (ankle) to miss at least one week December 8th, 2018
- Lakers' Josh Hart starting in place of Brandon Ingram (ankle) on Friday December 7th, 2018