Cavaliers resting LeBron James and Co. Wednesday against Detroit
Cleveland Cavaliers forward LeBron James, guard Kyrie Irving, guard/forward J.R. Smith and forward/center Kevin Love will all be rested for Wednesday's game against the Detroit Pistons.
Cleveland has the No. 1 seed out East all locked up, giving them zero incentive to play their studs in what will ultimately be a meaningless game for the Cavaliers. Matthew Dellavedova, Richard Jefferson, James Jones and Channing Frye are all candidates to head into the starting lineup for Wednesday's game, with Dellavedova being one of the more attractive DFS targets out of that group.
James owns a nERD of 15.5 this season, which ranks him fourth among all players. We currently rank the Cavaliers as the fifth best team in the league, based on numberFire's Team Power Rankings, while giving them the third-best odds of winning the title at 9.6 percent.
- Brandon Ingram reportedly traded to the Pelicans on Saturday June 15th, 2019
- Josh Hart reportedly headed to New Orleans in multi-player trade with Lakers June 15th, 2019
- Pelicans reportedly acquire Lonzo Ball in blockbuster trade with Lakers on Saturday June 15th, 2019
- Knicks exercise Allonzo Trier's team option June 15th, 2019
- Warriors expect Klay Thompson (knee) to miss 9-10 months June 15th, 2019
- Kevon Looney (chest) starting for Warriors on Thursday in Game 6 June 13th, 2019
- Lakers reportedly acquire Anthony Davis from the Pelicans on Saturday June 15th, 2019
- Report: Lakers make Brandon Ingram (arm), Lonzo Ball, 4th pick available June 13th, 2019
- Lance Stephenson (foot) questionable on Tuesday for Lakers April 9th, 2019
- Lakers' Rajon Rondo (rest) will not play in Tuesday's season finale April 8th, 2019
- Kyle Kuzma (foot) will not play in the Lakers' season finale on Tuesday April 8th, 2019
- Rajon Rondo coming off the Lakers' bench on Sunday April 7th, 2019