Cavaliers resting LeBron James and Co. Wednesday against Detroit
Cleveland Cavaliers forward LeBron James, guard Kyrie Irving, guard/forward J.R. Smith and forward/center Kevin Love will all be rested for Wednesday's game against the Detroit Pistons.
Cleveland has the No. 1 seed out East all locked up, giving them zero incentive to play their studs in what will ultimately be a meaningless game for the Cavaliers. Matthew Dellavedova, Richard Jefferson, James Jones and Channing Frye are all candidates to head into the starting lineup for Wednesday's game, with Dellavedova being one of the more attractive DFS targets out of that group.
James owns a nERD of 15.5 this season, which ranks him fourth among all players. We currently rank the Cavaliers as the fifth best team in the league, based on numberFire's Team Power Rankings, while giving them the third-best odds of winning the title at 9.6 percent.
- Ivan Rabb to start at center for Memphis Friday February 22nd, 2019
- Bruno Caboclo starting for Grizzlies on Friday February 22nd, 2019
- Grizzlies' Jaren Jackson Jr. (quad) inactive on Friday February 22nd, 2019
- Serge Ibaka to remain in Raptors' starting lineup on Friday night February 22nd, 2019
- James Harden (cervical strain) is questionable to play Saturday for Houston February 22nd, 2019
- Karl-Anthony Towns (concussion) ruled out by Minnesota for Friday February 22nd, 2019
- Josh Hart (right knee) available for Lakers versus Rockets February 21st, 2019
- Pelicans' Anthony Davis says Celtics are on his list of his preferred destinations February 16th, 2019
- LeBron James' 28 points, 11 boards, 16 assists not enough for Lakers February 13th, 2019
- Lakers' Lonzo Ball (ankle) still not doing on-court work February 12th, 2019
- Mike Muscala (ankle) will be available to play Tuesday for the Lakers February 12th, 2019
- Tyson Chandler (toe) out on Tuesday for Lakers February 12th, 2019